Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

creole lady Marmaduke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

who will eat jam-ba-la-ya
with moi (with moi)

Escape From Noise

Kitty kitty taco mama

google THIS

Kneeling beside a babbling baby with pen and paper in hand, ready to write the lyrics that will define a generation.

Baby: Mmmmmmm-bop!

Me: Yes, go on?

Baby: (blowing spit bubbles) Badoooobadop! Badoobop! Badoobadop!

Me: Gold! Pure gold!

frump truck

hello... again!

INSIDE THE JOKE STUDIO: I said Marmaduke instead of Marmalade for this joke. That's why this joke is A LITTLE fun and A LITTLE fresh. thanks for stopping by

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My friend (the witch Dr.): Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang Wawa bangbus!

Me: Huh?

My friend (the witch Dr.): loving autocorrect...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Doodle dung beetle!

Doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo
Doodle dung beetle!"

-My made up lyrics to the Jeopardy! theme song

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

Marmaduke is a dog

Trying

Typing in the captcha ya ya
Real human browser yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

alnilam

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp? Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

These are the questions that vex mankind. Can we assign agency to the invention of the bomp, or the ram, in these contexts? Or do they exist in noumenal world, waiting to be discovered? If we take the latter as true, the question remains whether the discoverer has agency in placing the bomp within the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, or in contrast, whether the ram's noumenal form exists only in relation the phenomenon of rama lama ding dong, and can only be said to be truly plucked out of the realm of forms upon discovery of the rama lama ding dong phenomenon.

ty manifisto

nut

me: mocha cocoa latte frappe

cashier: are you gonna need one of those cardboard holders?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alnilam posted:

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp? Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

These are the questions that vex mankind. Can we assign agency to the invention of the bomp, or the ram, in these contexts? Or do they exist in noumenal world, waiting to be discovered? If we take the latter as true, the question remains whether the discoverer has agency in placing the bomp within the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, or in contrast, whether the ram's noumenal form exists only in relation the phenomenon of rama lama ding dong, and can only be said to be truly plucked out of the realm of forms upon discovery of the rama lama ding dong phenomenon.

this rlly made me think

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*Korn scat/growl rap*

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

one time forums poster Google This made a masterpiece of a post that was "ba wit da ba" etc. spelled out in emojis, wish i could find it but sometimes beauty is ephemeral and fleeting and you just have to appreciate it as it floats by

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

the thing about Marmaduke is that he gets into mischief but they still love him? or maybe they don't? I don't really loving know and I'm tired of pretending I do