Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Xbox Series X: the most boring reinvention of Halo and a bunch of story-based games with horrible writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

isn't most of the STALKER team gone at this point, so this is just stalker in name only

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bloober presents: Konami rejected our silent hill pitch

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

PSO2 is the hypest poo poo I've seen in this whole show. like, wow a colorful fun looking game in the mess of "apocalypse shitworlds and shooters"

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that PSO2 gameplay looked a drat sight better than that poo poo I was playing when it launched on PC in America a couple months ago, what was that

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Everwild and Avowed are the only two things they showed I'm interested in.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

well, i guess that's practically the end of the "e3" season. what a bad year lol. buy indie games

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Sony has a conference rumored in August and Microsoft already threatened their next conference at the end of this one

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yea i mean they have to announce the release date and prices but i doubt they are hiding anything else that is major, game-wise

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

yea i mean they have to announce the release date and prices but i doubt they are hiding anything else that is major, game-wise

Sony is rumored to have more games to show and again, microsoft explicitly said they had more to show

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

that PSO2 gameplay looked a drat sight better than that poo poo I was playing when it launched on PC in America a couple months ago, what was that

Sega started posting about it and they're calling it an entirely new game

I'm going to lose my mind if their plan is "release original PSO2 in US, get people to buy a ton of gacha, immediately replace it with sequel"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Barudak posted:

Sony is rumored to have more games to show and again, microsoft explicitly said they had more to show
what else is microsoft gonna show, crackdown 4

they have like no IPs that they haven't already basically shown. even gears tactics got shown very very briefly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

what else is microsoft gonna show, crackdown 4

they have like no IPs that they haven't already basically shown. even gears tactics got shown very very briefly

Given their comments its anyone who didn't get shown in this meeting so The Initiative and Compulsion Labs and Im sure they own someone else.