Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
So you all (every last one of you) talk about CBD and if it works for you in small amounts that's cool but all the studies I've seen that find large benefits require like massive doses. Like, the directions on all the products at the pharmacies or health food stores don't come close to a dose that's been shown to be statistically and clinically relevant. You'd have to buy the $200 bottle and finish it in 3 days and also keep doing that for two months before you can assume the benefit is more than just placebo. And you need to basically lab test your supply because so many companies overstate their concentrations.

That's cool but there more fun ways to spend that money on like other drugs or yoga classes or therapy.

Does an affordable way to take in >20 mg / kg even exist?

Thank you for bearing with my ignorance and also my idiocy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya u take it with weed

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Every time I crush my weiner with a large rock despite the incredible pain I can feel myself develop more both physically and mentally as a human being. My online girlfriend also has said this strengthens our bond and she enjoys watching me cry on Skype. The long term visual benefits of flattening your balls can also not be understated!

e: misread title

Robot Made of Meat

The best way to benefit from CBD is to run a businees which sells it.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i thought cbd was a total scam until i had it in a vape pen which uh, yeah, probably delivers an absolute shitload very quickly

wearing a lampshade

Cash, Bills, Dosh

Finger Prince

1) The centre of activity:- You will be at the epicentre of everything, if you choose to work out of the Central Business District. A network of transport will already be there, so customers, suppliers and others who want to get to your office will find it very convenient.

2) Awareness:- Since you are in the hive of activity, you will be aware of what is going on around you, in the market. Competitor’s moves, amongst other things, become clear. Operating out of the main commercial nerve-centre of the city means you are up to date with everything in the business-world around you.

3) Prestige:- Being located in the Central Business District leaves a very favourable impression with those your firm deals with on a daily basis. Employees will feel proud of the fact that they are situated in such an important part of the city.

4) Infrastructure:- The infrastructure in the offices located in the Central Business District tend to be of slightly better quality. You will probably enjoy tall buildings offering the finest of amenities and features to make your employees and customers’ office experience a favourable one.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Finger Prince posted:

1) The centre of activity:- You will be at the epicentre of everything, if you choose to work out of the Central Business District. A network of transport will already be there, so customers, suppliers and others who want to get to your office will find it very convenient.

2) Awareness:- Since you are in the hive of activity, you will be aware of what is going on around you, in the market. Competitor’s moves, amongst other things, become clear. Operating out of the main commercial nerve-centre of the city means you are up to date with everything in the business-world around you.

3) Prestige:- Being located in the Central Business District leaves a very favourable impression with those your firm deals with on a daily basis. Employees will feel proud of the fact that they are situated in such an important part of the city.

4) Infrastructure:- The infrastructure in the offices located in the Central Business District tend to be of slightly better quality. You will probably enjoy tall buildings offering the finest of amenities and features to make your employees and customers’ office experience a favourable one.

poverty goat

1 gram of cbd isolate costs $15-20 at a vendor like phytodabs. Put it in a 20ml dropper bottle and top it off with olive/canola/mct oil. Give it a shake and it'll dissolve completely within an hour or so. Now you have a 50mg/ml solution which will work beautifully when dosed under the tongue for rapid onset- just swallow to clear your mouth, squirt it under your tongue, and avoid wagging your jaw for 8-10 minutes and you'll realize it's gone and you're already feeling it. Or maybe not. But if that doesn't cure what ails you, chances are cbd isn't going to. Unless you have epilepsy, in which case you might want more like 250mg, I dunno, I am not real doctor. But remember, cbd costs almost nothing. You can buy a quarter pound of cbd flower for $42. Boutique low dose crap is a scam.

Macnult

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The best way to benefit from CBD is to run a businees which sells it.

Slumpy
cock and ball domination? uhh whatever floats your boat op.. lmao..

slumpy

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

poverty goat posted:

1 gram of cbd isolate costs $15-20 at a vendor like phytodabs. Put it in a 20ml dropper bottle and top it off with olive/canola/mct oil. Give it a shake and it'll dissolve completely within an hour or so. Now you have a 50mg/ml solution which will work beautifully when dosed under the tongue for rapid onset- just swallow to clear your mouth, squirt it under your tongue, and avoid wagging your jaw for 8-10 minutes and you'll realize it's gone and you're already feeling it. Or maybe not. But if that doesn't cure what ails you, chances are cbd isn't going to. Unless you have epilepsy, in which case you might want more like 250mg, I dunno, I am not real doctor. But remember, cbd costs almost nothing. You can buy a quarter pound of cbd flower for $42. Boutique low dose crap is a scam.

poverty goat saving me money once again ty

almost reads like a coupons & deals post though...:thunk:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
boof it op

more falafel please

forums poster

poverty goat posted:

do you smoke the cbd flower or extract it in some way?

i've taken CBD for anxiety intermittently and it maybe works? about 50mg and i weigh about 200lbs. it's hard to tell if anxiety stuff is working because maybe you just kinda calmed down

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

i've taken CBD for anxiety intermittently and it maybe works? about 50mg and i weigh about 200lbs. it's hard to tell if anxiety stuff is working because maybe you just kinda calmed down

if you put on headphones and listen to meditation music you will feel it a lot more, especially if you don't use cbd daily. i find that if i give it a break for a day or two and then eat a 50mg cbd gummy with some very slow piano or thunderstorm audio i will enter a state of bliss for two or three hours (i usually do this at work after lunch).

if i then go home and smoek a we'd i'm pretty well crossfaded for the rest of the night. cbd is great but it needs lil helpers to really work

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
put it in a cream. Rub it on yor joints.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

poverty goat

more falafel please posted:

You can smoke it or vape it or extract it just like with regular weed. A lot of people find that CBD works the best in concert with other cannabinoids for pain relief, and with CBD flower you can experiment with mixing it with regular weed in different ratios and it'll be a lot cheaper than boutique high CBD:THC strains from a real weed store if that's even an option where you are.

Generally I don't recommend taking (swallowing) CBD orally, because just like with weed edibles you're going to need a higher dose for the same effect and it might take 2-3 hours to kick in. It's a key advantage of CBD, imo, that there are so many safe, fast RoAs that can be employed for instant relief. Sublingual (under the tongue) works really well for me. (I mostly just take it when I go to the dentist for anxiety, or when I wake up at 4am and can't get back to sleep, and it helps a lot and quickly in both cases)

Whoria Discordia posted:

put it in a cream. Rub it on yor joints.

for real though you can just dissolve isolate in shea butter, or muscle cream, or just massage the tincture i recommended into yourself. There are CB1 receptors throughout your body, and this can actually provide some quick anti-inflammatory action direct to your joints or whatever.

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Jun 5, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Put it in your butt?

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Put it in your butt?

Rub it on your genitals. Slowly and repeatedly.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

:jebstare:

alexandriao

poverty goat posted:

just swallow to clear your mouth, squirt it under your tongue, and avoid wagging your jaw for 8-10 minutes and you'll realize it's gone and you're already feeling it.

Cool, this works with nicotine spray too :D

Turns out I've been taking it Wrong lmao

The Breakfast Sampler

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Put it in your butt?

don't know about the efficacy but worst case here you got to put something in your butt

Android Blues

Putty posted:

Every time I crush my weiner with a large rock despite the incredible pain I can feel myself develop more both physically and mentally as a human being. My online girlfriend also has said this strengthens our bond and she enjoys watching me cry on Skype. The long term visual benefits of flattening your balls can also not be understated!

e: misread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Finger Prince posted: