Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
so im moving and my wife is having me install soft-close toilet seats but that leaves me with a problem what to do with all the old toilet seats leftover

it’s seems a waste and environmentally unsound not to give these toilet seats another loving home where they can experience being sat on and shat on

ive been posting so long on byob ive always wanted to give back so to the first five posters who respond I will mail you a toilet seat for free only one per poster don’t get greedy

the toilet seats are white normal close and you have a 60% chance of receiving one that has never even been used

you’re welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello i am named justin please mail me a toilet seat at this adress tia
Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob project were we all decorate our toilet seats and mail them around so we can all see our beautiful toilet art

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sisterhood of the traveling toilet seat

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i'm dying for a new terlet seat op

stall men rejoice

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

I live in a galaxy very far away so you don't have to send anything to me but the very idea of byob sharing butts like that is something I just laughed four minutes in public about

edit: :butts:

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 2, 2020

Khanstant
no you CANNOT catch gingavitus from sharing a toilet, so slide in here pardner, plenty of room *scoots over and taps right side of seat*

nut

HUSKY DILF posted:

another loving home where they can experience being sat on and shat on

not my place op but sounds like ur aim is off

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
this is v important forgot to mention they are elongated style

also PMs are good they are going fast so don’t wait

The Voice of Labor

if you replace the entire toilet(s) you could give away the old toilets to be used as planters

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gonna install it in my living room for when I want cocaine, but don't want to go all the way to the bathroom.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gonna mount one on the wall with a hinge so when the old battle axe or one of my 4 daughters bursts into my study screaming about common decency i can say sorry and then turn to the mounted lid and put it down in triumph.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Heather Papps posted:

old battle axe

Really hope you mean a male husband HP. Otherwise this is really problematic.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bright Bart posted:

Really hope you mean a male husband HP. Otherwise this is really problematic.

i am married to an enchanted battle axe

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
finally posting in byob for 60 years gets to pay off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

When you go to the woods, and you dig your poo poo trench, and you build up a little seat made of logs and rocks, bring a toilet seat with you and affix it to the logs and rocks, so you can have a little bit of civilized luxury while you're poopin and mosquitos are biting your butt. Then leave it there for the bears and other denizens of the woods so they can enjoy some poopin luxury too.