Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Look, I'm just gonna put this out there: In-N-Out is overrated. It's not so much bad, as much as it is really overhyped.

The Habit though, that's the real good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Instant Sunrise posted:

Look, I'm just gonna put this out there: In-N-Out is overrated. It's not so much bad, as much as it is really overhyped.

The Habit is okay but I got burned out on it in HS so its not really a first choice for me.

Not having access to In-N-Out currently has made me crave it though.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Instant Sunrise posted:

But you're comparing a 10-15 buck meal to a 5-6 there, aren't you? I don't eat beef so I might be skewing things since I get their veggie burger or tuna filet sandwich -compared to a grilled cheese at In-N-Out.

Totally agree with you that In-N-Out is overhyped, but it's less that it isn't good so much as the comparable fast food is really lovely.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Never heard of it.