Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
OP, see if he can make a lifesize replica of Fierce Deity Link's sword. I'm asking for a friend.

Salty Josh fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just thought I should point out when talking to the guy thta he mentioned he was 72 and I immediately thought, "drat, bro. You don't look a day over 71!"

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Is DangerMill ok?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rad-daddio posted:

I just bought a used Troy bilt chipper shredder last week. It's fun because you can toss a decent sized tree branch into it and tree dust comes out the bottom. Also, it sounds like the giant mentally deficient offspring of a jet engine and a garbage disposal and it pisses off my rear end in a top hat neighbor.

"Exactly what I wanted."
Me, to a large new pile of wet saw dust

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my dog died im sad posted:

Is DangerMill ok?

Don't worry. DangerMill is safe and disassembled waiting to receive the call to service. :haibrow:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just curious how many MPS (margaritas per second) that bad boy can churn out

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Just curious how many MPS (margaritas per second) that bad boy can churn out

If it's function of volume of ice we're talking gallons, man. Gallons.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Literally A Person posted:

If it's function of volume of ice we're talking gallons, man. Gallons.

Is it more or less than a brand new tankless water heater? Do we have a tankless margarita machine in the making?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sex Skeleton posted:

Is it more or less than a brand new tankless water heater? Do we have a tankless margarita machine in the making?

My municipality doesn't offer running margarita. It's like I'm living in a loving third world country over here.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

What do you need to chop up so urgently

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

you broke my grill posted:

What do you need to chop up so urgently

An ungodly amount of fava bean and pea plants. But because we have magic whatever garden the fava plants are like 6' tall and extremely hard so to get them broken down enough to fit into the composter they need to be shredded/chipped. This is kind of our turnover season so all of our legumes have come to bear basically at once and because I am a crazy person I don't care to have huge piles of plant scrap all over my yard despite living in the boons.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going to see the OPs dad today

to discuss wood chippers

AND THEN TO SUCK HIM OFF!!!!¡!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

to discuss wood chippers

Sucking off corpses is illegal in many states. I urge you to look into local statutes before committing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

to discuss wood chippers

I think they live w/ their parents dude, they was talkin bout their fava plants.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think they live w/ their parents dude, they was talkin bout their fava plants.

???:confused::psyduck::confused:???

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shant

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The sword OP is really buying:

:nws::nws:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah, so I'm not joking. I'm going to see the blacksmith today. Sadly he is not an old timey Blacksmith he's a new timey blacksmith. Part of my chipper/shredder broke and it is seriously impossible to buy replacement so it's time to see if some guy, presumably with a mustache, can forge me new part. Am I excited? Yes, yes I am. Why? Because, I don't know it's cool or whatever. Have you ever gone to the blacksmith? What did they make you? Did they have a mustachio?

- imagine I posted a picture of a blacksmith here that I added bling to at Blingee.com Home of the Blingee but it turns out when you look for pictures of blacksmiths it's all fat guys in aprons. Surely that can't be right? -

My friends dad was a blacksmith. He mainly made wrought iron fencing and patio furniture for bougie people. I never patronized his services as I live in an apartment and therefore have no need for either of his main products.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Amazing thread Necro wow

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Personally I don't see color when it comes to smiths.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol why do people go to blacksmith to get poo poo fixed when duck tape exists.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

dr_rat posted:

Lol why do people go to blacksmith to get poo poo fixed when duck tape exists.

His name isn't Literally A Smart Person for a reason

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
lol at this thread coming back from the grave like an apparition from my past.

Shredder still works btw.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

modern blacksmiths are an aberration and should be outlawed

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

The sword OP is really buying:

:nws::nws:

the op is buying a replica of the sword tattooed on Brock Lesnar's chest? big (and ham-colored) if true

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

modern blacksmiths are an aberration and should be outlawed

Big 3d printer shill spotted

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

500excf type r posted:

Amazing thread Necro wow

The burt post got me
Like seeing a mummy

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, are you still seeing the blacksmith?

Have you come up with flimsy excuses to go back after your first visit? I would've. "Hey, Mister Blacksmith, can you, uh, reforge this for me?"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP, are you still seeing the blacksmith?

Have you come up with flimsy excuses to go back after your first visit? I would've. "Hey, Mister Blacksmith, can you, uh, reforge this for me?"

The blacksmith, my blacksmith, seems to have retired. There is a new blacksmith, not my blacksmith, that has taken over the shop.

I, as of yet, have not used their services there.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Carlos Lantana posted:

The burt post got me
Like seeing a mummy

For real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Dunno if anyone has suggested it yet, but ya had better get a flared base on that bad boy.