Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Anyone else ever get a poison pill gift from a family member that you couldn’t easily get rid of without hurt feelings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mancock? Of the Staffordshire Mancocks?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Internetjack posted:

Nthing the "own that poo poo!" sentiment.

Previous job we had a customer; I poo poo you not, Dick Blowers.
Guy would call up, "Hi, this is Dick. DICK BLOWERS", and then pause for a second daring you to chuckle. It was cool as hell.

On the street I grew up there was this man a few houses up the road called Dick Cumming. I think hes dead now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chrs posted:

On the street I grew up there was this man a few houses up the road called Dick Cumming. I think hes dead now

Looks like Dick Went :dadjoke:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
In Delaware there's a Manlove Auto Parts.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP just paint the word WANTED at the bottom of the sign and 'erect' it in a prominent place where passing men can see it, you know you want to,

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

BigBadSteve posted:

OP just paint the word WANTED at the bottom of the sign and 'erect' it in a prominent place, where passing men can see it, you know you want to,

Quoting because I want to see the pic

EDIT: oh

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Change your first name to Rex, OP

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

there is nobody else on the planet except your family who will go along with "mahn-cokes" if they're familiar with english in the slightest. be confident and own your mancocks

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I can't be the only one seeing this

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
Mancock feels a little redundant.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mancocks
Meet the Mancocks
They're the modern goony family
From the page with bee-cock
They're a ban away from of history

Mahn-coke says the OP what a freak!
Madness, says to stain it like it's teak.

When you're with the Mancocks
Have an OP blow-me goon time
A lovely post time
lol I'm really gaaay thiiiiss tiiime

The Mancocks!

Loooowwwwwttttaaaaaaaxxx!!!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Big Beef City posted:

Mancocks
Meet the Mancocks
They're the modern goony family
From the page with bee-cock
They're a ban away from of history

Mahn-coke says the OP what a freak!
Madness, says to stain it like it's teak.

When you're with the Mancocks
Have an OP blow-me goon time
A lovely post time
lol I'm really gaaay thiiiiss tiiime

The Mancocks!

Loooowwwwwttttaaaaaaaxxx!!!

:golfclap:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Seriously, what is the boat safety and paperwork symbol about?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Serious answer. Just say you put it up and some kids stole it probably because "haha it says man cock on it"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Goodpancakes posted:

If I had to guess it's a waterfront home/cabin that got paid for because the guy is/was a CPA or something else extremely white

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t really think you ever let your dad down op. The sad news is that he had a micropenis and he wanted nothing more than to bear a child with a macropenis. He never did obvs. :gbsmith:

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Could you whack your ball peen against his mancock? really work it over to give it a good patina prior to staining it? Or would that me too much for one man to handle, do you think?

I think one man could handle it, but he could use a rake over the wood to really give it that nice used hard look. I know some men don't like that but I feel it gives the wood the patina I'm looking for in many cases it's the right amount of aging that really makes the wood pop.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pound that Mancock into the ground OP. Share your name with pride and bring a few laughs to the neighborhood. This is no time to go soft! Never be afraid to stand erect for your family name and don’t let anyone jerk you around. Life is too short to willy about, grab that bull by the horn and let the name of Mancock swing freely in the breeze!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Sorry homeboy you gotta use the sign.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My dad makes better posts than I do

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I recognise that life ring from somewhere... KDE?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Anyone else ever get a poison pill gift from a family member that you couldn’t easily get rid of without hurt feelings?

Just tell your dad you put it on your lawn and some spicy teenagers took it in the night

Now it's on a suburban white kid's wall somewhere, sorry Dad!

This isn't hard

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Goodpancakes posted:

Maritime Law. The fine art of doing illegal poo poo legally 'cuz you're technically in international waters.

With a name like "Mancock," it's gotta be dirty sex stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

We take boat safety seriously in this family

And taxes