Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

You have become a DOCTOR

Discard all cash, take two loans

All players landing on a square with a first aid symbol must describe an inappropriate thing they have put in their butt and pay you 10,000 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Your salary is $100 000

Lose all empathy for other players

Describe how massive your taxes are when the $30000 player hits payday

Heather Papps

hello friend

your novel was a sensation!
spend the rest of the game attempting to recapture lightning in a bottle.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

STOP

Tea Time.

Place down your cards. Boil the kettle. Make a pot and place out shortbread and scones (toast and butter some muffin splits if you didn't make any scones) Discuss that time everyone climbed a mountain together and your favourite books. Tell your special person how sexy they look in their new jeans. Crack some brews. Impromptu BBQ when you realize it's getting dark. Sing together. If you step on the little plastic building on the way to bed, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter and the sun will still rise tomorrow. It never mattered and it never will.

vanisher

Heather Papps posted:

your novel was a sensation!
spend the rest of the game attempting to recapture lightning in a bottle.

Twenty Four

Jaguars! posted:

Your salary is $100 000

Lose all empathy for other players

Describe how massive your taxes are when the $30000 player hits payday

I have had this conversation, except the high end salary was even higher, and the low end pay was even lower.

Yes, I was (am) the poor one.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Twenty Four posted:

Yes, I was (am) the poor one.

Eh. There are some people complaining our taxes are too low. A bunch of the SA doctors were actively pro Bernie.

I got kicked out of that group for my previous posting history regarding taking a bunch of drugs and also trolling about money to be honest.

I blame a US/Canadian divide as comes to tolerance for outstepping social norms rather than actual classicism since I get along fine with other doctors in person?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jun 14, 2020

Twenty Four

Bright Bart posted:

Eh. There are some people complaining our taxes are too low. A bunch of the SA doctors were actively pro Bernie.

I got kicked out of that group for my previous posting history regarding taking a bunch of drugs and also trolling about money to be honest.

I blame a US/Canadian divide as comes to tolerance for outstepping social norms rather than actual classicism. Also drugs. Also me. Because I was wilding with my posts with polite society.

I'm, not doing politics stuff in byob, its against byob rules, i just thought it was funny that i had that exact conversation with a good friend of mine.

Bright Bart

Apparently Niagara region mayors are pretty :colbert: to get ducks in ponds and flip-flops on decks and that's as politically correct as I'll be before going night night.

Twenty Four

Do you know what thread/forum you are in friend? lol anyhow, CONTENT!

Your Game of Life car breaks down and the roadside mechanic asks for more then an arm and a leg.

Lose one child / spouse.

Escape From Noise

Someone touched the thermostat! Lose a turn each round until someone fesses up!

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Someone touched the thermostat! Lose a turn each round until someone fesses up!

lol

Goons Are Gifts

Twenty Four posted:

I'm, not doing politics stuff in byob, its against byob rules, i just thought it was funny that i had that exact conversation with a good friend of mine.

That was the exactly right call. :wave:

FluffieDuckie

children graduate from college: gain $40K a year in income

adult children move back into your home: buy second home for wife because she's NOT CLEANING UP AFTER THOSE PEOPLE ANYMORE pay $500K

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FluffieDuckie posted:

adult children move back into your home: buy second home for wife because she's NOT CLEANING UP AFTER THOSE PEOPLE ANYMORE pay $500K

Is this you?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/14/uk/waitrose-eggs-hatched-gbr-intl-scli/index.html

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

You did the wrong voice for Mr. Bear so your 4 year old threw a rock through your TV, lose $3,000.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lose healthcare!

Remove funnybone, because it's YOUR turn to operate!

Bright Bart

FluffieDuckie posted:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

FluffieDuckie posted:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Put on a red sweater and khakis.

You are now Jake from State Farm.

Yinlock

you accidentally said a racial slur, spin the wheel

1-5 lose a turn while you apologize

6-10 lose 3 turns while you double down

Yinlock

Your time machine has been completed! Gain $1000 from smart stock market trades and each player loses family members at random from the butterfly effect

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Yinlock posted:

Your time machine has been completed! Gain $1000 from smart stock market trades and each player loses family members at random from the butterfly effect

lmbo

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

ForbiddenSock

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
You accepted a job with Uber to make some money on the weekends, but did not realize that income was not taxed. The IRS is penalizing you 10 percent of your weekend earnings over the past year. -100 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenSock

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
Your coworker discovered your dank meme account and shared it with your boss.

Roll a 1-3 for a write up about misconduct

Roll a 4-6 for the boss to think you are funny and write up the snitch for being an imbecile