Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
You know, I've seen people rag on how goofy it looks in the anime when Secco falls into the garbage disposal, and I get it, but the game makes it just as goofy and I kind of love that.

Like, look at him! He looks like he just slipped on a banana peel! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Graceful Graveler posted:

You know, I've seen people rag on how goofy it looks in the anime when Secco falls into the garbage disposal, and I get it, but the game makes it just as goofy and I kind of love that.

imo its supposed to be goofy, secco is inherently a goofy character like an ape, or the joker.

final update's out btw, sorry its late, forgot that february only has 28 days

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am curious how Polnareff thought he could take on the Mafia by himself.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's how Mafia works.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This game was definitely not great but you can't fault it for not following the manga as hard as it could. On that, I can say it's definitely better than the other game in this thread.

MInus points for lack of Rolling Stones though.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

MInus points for lack of Rolling Stones though.

rolling stones is fwir actually in one of the audiobook unlockables ya get, nearly every fight that isnt playable is, but well it requires ya to get a bunch of points in all the stages and doing it with all the characters. and im too lazy for that

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
This LP was actually a delight. Kind of sad it's over.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

As someone with no significant experience of the series, I gotta say these were pretty fun, if intensely confusing.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
One theory I've heard is that the Arrow(s) is made from the meteorite formerly known as Kars, but I have no idea who came up with that.

Good LP! That Polnareff fight kicked rear end, I remember my wife being super-happy when he re-appeared in this part of the anime.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

There was a recent chapter of Jojolion which, if you really read into it, implied that the arrows and the stone mask came from the same source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Aside from that, the series has just kinda pretended the whole meteorite thing never happened, because it's kinda dumb.