Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

quote:

Although Flash was previously a dominant platform for online multimedia content, it is slowly being abandoned as Adobe favors a transition to HTML5, Unity, or other platforms. Flash Player has been deprecated and has an official end-of-life on December 31, 2020.[1]

Hard to believe it’s coming to an end. What will you do now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Dance dance karnov was fun

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
the xiao xiao fighting stick men complete with sound effects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFz2eqqaVs8

so badass!!!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I liked Dice Wars
https://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/dice/dice.html

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my favorite flash memory was not getting a job because a guy interviewing me got super mad when asked "what would you change about this site?" I suggested rewriting it in html so it would have better pagerank, work with the client's cms directly and show up on phones but it turns out he was the one trying to get their whole design agency to be 100% flash. in 2008.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Flying blind on a rocket cycle!

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

every flash script being a mess of single-letter variables names because way back when the length of variable names actually affected the execution speed

also the people who wrote flash not knowing the difference between memcpy and memmove and when one or the other is appropriate

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
probably sandisk

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

probably a frog in a blender or something

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Qrrbrbirlbel

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

toooooons
games!
chawactuwz
dowwn-woaaads!

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

early 2000s websites with inscrutable flash UIs that made your computer chug for 20 seconds every time one of the ripple effects or sliding menus moved

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i mean why click a text link when instead you can wait 3 minutes for a UI that looks like kai's power goo to load and then hope you can find the right unlabelled rotating cone to click on before flash crashes.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

*waits 2 minutes for a musician's website to load* but i am le tired

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
https://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

the AMERICA gently caress YEAH music video that no one has ported over to youtube so it's basically gone forever for me because gently caress reinstalling flash just to watch it

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Lutha Mahtin posted:

toooooons
games!
chawactuwz
dowwn-woaaads!

samsung means to come

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil