Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jpeg

good_mother69

"you will post itt"

woah

E. sniped :69snypa:

jpeg fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jun 18, 2020

sig by the great nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

You had something in your teeth at that job interview

Yinlock

oh you're giving me a leftover hindsight cookie? don't mind if i-

"you should probably stop pissing on the hindsight cookies"

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
"you're joke about hindsight being 2020 gets funnier every time you tell it"

google THIS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Do not break cookie"

google THIS

Trapped in a fortune cookie factory, please send help before they execute me on June 17th

Finger Prince

All our meat is organically, ethically produced and sourced from local farms wherever possible, so that comment you made about health inspectors and missing cats before you came in is way off base and frankly racist.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Trapped in a fortune cookie factory, please send help before they execute me on June 17th

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

google THIS posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

google THIS posted: