Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I always get this thread confused with the movie "Meatballs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

kntfkr posted:

I always get this thread confused with the movie "Meatballs"

I kept thinking it was "Stripes"

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Nooner posted:

I am here because I am ready to be a GBS mod

PRIVATE NOONER - WHY DID YOU DEFACE MY BELOVED THREAD?

YOU ADDRESS ME AS SIR

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

buglord posted:

PRIVATE NOONER - WHY DID YOU DEFACE MY BELOVED THREAD?

YOU ADDRESS ME AS SIR

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

quit bulkying nooner!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Derpies posted:

quit bulkying nooner!
ngl that made my stomach twist

sir.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

buglord posted:

ngl that made my stomach twist

sir.

I DONT CARE HOW YOUR TUMMY FEELS MAGGOT NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY PUSHUPS, AND IF ITS TOO HARD USE YOUR KNEES

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

SIR PERMISSION TO REQUEST A COOL 80s SOUNDTRACK FOR MY TRAINING MONTAGE SIR

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

please make me a mod.now i am a good person

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Wait the op isn't even a mod

This bootcamp is a scam!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Make nooner a mod.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

The MNM Campaign

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

I am here because I am ready to be a GBS mod

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nooner might be ready to be a GBS mod.
But is GBS ready for nooner?

The answer is probably no not really I guess.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I think we need Nooner just to fill out a full party comp but he might be too soft on tuggin cause his flamingo don’t work so well no more

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

ALRIGHT CADETS LISTEN UP *uses bowzer pez dispenser to pop a pez into open mouth* I WANT YOU MAGGOTS UP AT ZERO DARK THIRTY AND READY FOR LICE INSPECTION

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Wtf is this thread back

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Why the hell not

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
I tried for mod of TCC back in 2012. Never made it. Wonder why.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Daikloktos posted:

It's immoral to gently caress a child, yet you're not allowed to wield moral authority until you've hosed a child?!?

Holy poo poo. What did this poster do to get permabanned

"Punishment Reason posted:

The mods and admins worked with Daikloktos for over two days to address some of their problematic behavior, up to and including making some special back-end tweaks to restrict them to a couple of specific forums where, we were told, they were a good member of the community.

In the meantime Daikloktos unleashed a torrent of abuse via PM at a staggering slew of users, mods, and admins. We are not talking about normal stuff here. Multiple admins and mods agree that they have not seen anything like this before. I can say, personally, that in my 15 years on these forums and 4 years ad a mod/admin I have never, ever seen someone send PMs like this. Abusive doesn't even begin to describe it.

Daikloktos, I believe that you are an individual in pain who needs help, but you are also incredibly destructive to the forums and the other users on it. I hope that you get the help that you need, but for the sake of the rest of our userbase you can not be a part of this community.

:stare:

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Must have been posting about tuggin

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

why do I identify with this posted:

The mods and admins worked with Daikloktos for over two days to address some of their problematic behavior, up to and including making some special back-end tweaks to restrict them to a couple of specific forums where, we were told, they were a good member of the community.

In the meantime Daikloktos unleashed a torrent of abuse via PM at a staggering slew of users, mods, and admins. We are not talking about normal stuff here. Multiple admins and mods agree that they have not seen anything like this before. I can say, personally, that in my 15 years on these forums and 4 years ad a mod/admin I have never, ever seen someone send PMs like this. Abusive doesn't even begin to describe it.

Daikloktos, I believe that you are an individual in pain who needs help, but you are also incredibly destructive to the forums and the other users on it. I hope that you get the help that you need, but for the sake of the rest of our userbase you can not be a part of this community.

Why do I get uninvited to parties. WHY.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

It's weird that they didn't ban the mod that was sending creepy PMs to my friend, and instead promoted that mod to admin, who then punished my friend for complaining about the creepy PMs

Since, idk, sending creepy PMs is apparently bannable, but not if you lie and pretend you're the victim, while also being provably the one that started the interaction, and a moderator.

It's good that sending creepy abusive PMs is illegal if you're not a mod here tho, RIP noted poo poo poster daikatlokos, and, lol that the admins were convinced that poster had any redeeming qualities to any community here.

They've been an abrasive troll forever and nothing but, so it's telling that the powers that be could even be swayed at all there

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Statutory Ape posted:

It's weird that they didn't ban the mod that was sending creepy PMs to my friend, and instead promoted that mod to admin, who then punished my friend for complaining about the creepy PMs

Since, idk, sending creepy PMs is apparently bannable, but not if you lie and pretend you're the victim, while also being provably the one that started the interaction, and a moderator.

It's good that sending creepy abusive PMs is illegal if you're not a mod here tho, RIP noted poo poo poster daikatlokos, and, lol that the admins were convinced that poster had any redeeming qualities to any community here.

They've been an abrasive troll forever and nothing but, so it's telling that the powers that be could even be swayed at all there

Oh for fucks sakes.
Take it to qcs or to other mods and admins.

The rest of GBS doesn't give a poo poo that you're butt hurt about forums drama, Jesus Christ. Do you want us to address just WHO is leaving graffiti in the bathroom about Cindi next or who you totally saw smoking in the parking lot even though they are NOT supposed to, next?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

Oh for fucks sakes.
Take it to qcs or to other mods and admins.

The rest of GBS doesn't give a poo poo that you're butt hurt about forums drama, Jesus Christ. Do you want us to address just WHO is leaving graffiti in the bathroom about Cindi next or who you totally saw smoking in the parking lot even though they are NOT supposed to, next?

Get 'em, BBC. WOOF WOOF

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress, sending creepy PMs is a strategy I never even considered in my campaign for modship. Is there an easy way I can just send a mass PM to every plat account that just says "HALLO POST HOLES PLS :q:" or am I going to have to do this one at a time?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

gently caress, sending creepy PMs is a strategy I never even considered in my campaign for modship. Is there an easy way I can just send a mass PM to every plat account that just says "HALLO POST HOLES PLS :q:" or am I going to have to do this one at a time?

One at a time or maybe if your tech savvy you could write a script to do it for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Nooner posted:

just buy a series of banner ads, youll reach more people that way