Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Ruth is DEAD

iced iced, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

*specifically toxoplasmosis, which she looks like the walking embodiment of

Look buddy, I love my cat, and its not just because of the parasite in my brain telling me to get as close to the cat as possible in order to continue its life cycle

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/atomly/status/1307209896375402497

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm going to become the joker

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Black Panther and Ruthie Fistfuck in Heaven.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

Making the soy face as I carry my infant son around wearing this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Homeless Friend posted:

nevertheless, she no longer existed

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Giga Gaia posted:

cutting a little close here in cspam pal

She... invented or at least was the first to propagate the 'Obama Boys' smear. And is GULPING wine (listen for the sound of her swallowing the enormous mass of it). She's a caricature of pathetic liberal feminist winemom catladies. With frizzy, crappy hair.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
ah yes that old chestnut “speak ill of the dead”

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Perry Mason Jar posted:

"in place" lol the US is fascist right now bud has been since 2001

It’s been a white nationalist fascist state since 1776 but I digress

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
rgb dying is lib 9/11

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The GBS thread is incredible

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

The REAL Goobusters posted:

rgb dying is lib 9/11

nah 9/11 spurred a lot of action that resulted in big changes

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The media was right about Bernie bros sowing their own poison and driving people away with their toxicity, like left wing Sam Hydes

Now they double down and hope for a trump win because no one liked them when they acted like huge assholes to everyone, which is god drat rip roaringly hilarious

lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Hopefully this motivates some of the nojoe morons to crawl back out of that sewer and act like human beings again.

RIP RBG :(

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Hopefully this motivates some of the nojoe morons to crawl back out of that sewer and act like human beings again.

I know this is from gbs but do people really not understand that even if Biden wins and the Dems take the senate, Republicans are replacing rbg?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Like replacing rgb is the culmination of 20 years of conservative work, it's the whole point of the heritage foundation. They're not going to just not do something they've been working towards for decades because of decorum. They're not libs lmao

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
maybe gop wont listen to the sexist bernie bros and do the right thing

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I'm glad she's dead

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

Like replacing rgb is the culmination of 20 years of conservative work, it's the whole point of the heritage foundation. They're not going to just not do something they've been working towards for decades because of decorum. They're not libs lmao

Right. It was also the whole point of electing Trump. Every time Cruz or Marco had to swallow poo poo and accept an insult, every time Mitch looked at the morning news to see what Trump disaster he had to fix, every time a Republican had to twist himself in a knot to excuse Trumps bullshit, its all for this moment.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Dustcat posted:

i've had this ready for years but she's probably gonna outlive the forums

Lol nice

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Now they have even less reason to care, suddenly they'll care more.

Lol. We got a shameful NoJoe tag here.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Joey Steel posted:

Now they have even less reason to care, suddenly they'll care more.

Lol. We got a shameful NoJoe tag here.

you gotta check out the gbs thread there's some real humdingers in there

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

:smug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Did school sports seriously not exist before rbg or did I fall and hit my head again

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did school sports seriously not exist before rbg or did I fall and hit my head again

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
big ups rto rgbizzle for fighting for, drafting and implementing the 19th #girlboss

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Giga Gaia posted:

big ups rto rgbizzle for fighting for, drafting and implementing the 19th #girlboss

ya rip

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I keep thinking about how Sandra Day O'Connor is still alive, and she retired back in 2006.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/nrsc/status/1309962935356325891?s=21

lmao

Malkina_ has issued a correction as of 14:20 on Sep 27, 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chuds do have a top tier troll game of mocking liberals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
one last bump before I close for posterity