Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so the classic "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and "ARGGGGGGGGGGG" varietals are old hat
this year i'm thinking of busting out a
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

any experienced cryers with tips on flair or screamcraft? i'm always willing to bend my ear to an old yeller.

e:CHARLES DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME THIS YEAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i like to dress up like a town crier and go to neighbouring villages and just whisper everything to breed mistrust among their ranks in hopes my village will ultimately come to conquer theirs

wearing a lampshade

Heather Papps posted:

any experienced cryers with tips on flair or screamcraft?

I think a good "WOOOOOOOOOO" would get people going, and if you're making an announcement about Space Mountain as well, that would probably be some kind of combo multiplier.

jpeg

good_mother69

WAPBTPBTPBTPBTHH

sig by the great nut

Yinlock

ALL THE PLAGUE VICTIMS SAY

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You gotta do it from the diaphragm. And you gotta do it like you mean it, like your life is literally at stake

**reveals caged, rabid starving dogs from hidden cages you didn't see until just now**

dig down deep and tap into those fight or flight, primal-adrenaline charged screams

**gets ready to release the levers which are sure to release the starving, savage beasts**

One, two...

**pulls lever**

You run, releasing a primal scream, from the diaphragm- from your ancestors, those fortunate enough to pass on their genes through the generations; giving you the burst of speed to run, RUN- faster than you have ever run, and release a scream that you have never once before ever released.

You run and look back, and see the lever that I pulled did not release the cages, as your primal fears suspected. Instead, they released cans of dog food into their respective food bowls, satisfying the dogs hunger.

You were never in any danger. You DID however scream like a howler monkey passing a kidney stone...

Stooge

I find "waa, waa, waa" is the most common sound I make whilst crying

maybe think about embarrassing thing you did 15 years ago, and channel thoughts of embarrassing thing you did 15 years ago, to enhance your cry

jpeg

good_mother69

Bwaaaa- a-a-a-afp is a good one

sig by the great nut

super sweet best pal

I majored in "Hear ye".

wearing a lampshade

i failed that course, i kept saying "HERE, YEEET"

google THIS

I think we're all overlooking the obvious here. It should be "TOOOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN"

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

I think we're all overlooking the obvious here. It should be "TOOOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN"

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Whistle through your teeth OP

Manifisto

the cut onion trick works really well, but be warned, if they catch you "onioning" you're gonna get blacklisted

ty nesamdoom!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I think the most tragically underused cry is the "AHOOOOOGA AHOOOOOGA." It's a tough sell but, let me tell you, you belt it out with all your heart and you'll have the whole village giving you a standing applause.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Slumpy
Spweeeeeeeeee

slumpy

Slumpy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

slumpy

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

every half hour yell out the time plus “AND ALL’S WELL” this makes everyone in the town feel secure

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

clammy

i've learned to streamline my crying by just hollering "poo poo SUCKS" over and over

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

clammy posted:

i've learned to streamline my crying by just hollering "poo poo SUCKS" over and over

TOWN THE poo poo SUCKS TOOOOOOOOOOWN THE SHIIIIIIIIIT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

not a bad yell

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
i'm more of a hamlet hollerer myself

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I cry a lot. My crying resume' is top fuckin tier.

I went to an ivy league crying school. Mastered in wailing. Doctorate in screaming.

Thesis statement on how best to in order for people to bring out your dead.

Got a loving bell I can wave around too. None of you motherfuckers got your own bells.

clammy posted:

Oh gently caress, it's poo poo sucks guy. I'm totally hosed.

nut

i-im leasing a bell...

google THIS

My dad taught me never to cry growing up, not because of any outmoded view of masculinity but because it could get us in big trouble with the Cryer's Union.

Heather Papps

hello friend

went to the local hollerers hall to practice and THE PLACE WAS PACKED

competitions gonna be stiff this year

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Weeping. Curled in a ball in the corner of my home. Screeching. Yet sensei says I have yet to earn the yellow belt.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher