Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Make the ending of this a reality pls

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqh8Eap_Kx/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
gently caress

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
should I have posted this in AI instead

pram
Jun 10, 2001
great thread idiot

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

pram posted:

great thread idiot

thanks

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

feelix posted:

That is a very cool car.

From my research it seems like some of the newer Honda Civics have this feature, like the Si and the Type-R. Unfortunately, I only have a 2018 Honda Fit Sport with the 6MT, which does not have the fake engine sounds feature. It would of course have to be a Honda for the hilarious joke to work.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

blink polyfill
Feb 29, 2020

that was the honda powersports logo, not the honda car logo

and they still have some bangers on two wheels

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I’m just waiting until custom fake engine sounds become standard and a bunch of insufferable jerks go around blasting the tie fighter noise everywhere

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
There's no way to get something to sound like a tie fighter for more than a few seconds at a time. The doppler effect is an integral part of the sound. (Why is there a doppler effect in space? Because it sounds good, that's why)

The podracer sound is more feasible, but the kind of insufferable nerd who would pick a star wars engine noise also hates that movie.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

i dont have a car even let alone a fancy honda

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

it would be fun to replace the "ding, ding, ding" on start with vader breathing noises in a black-on-black car

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

it would be fun to replace the "ding, ding, ding" on start with vader breathing noises in a black-on-black car

the crazy frog car sounds fine as is

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ301QEoo9Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

lol i love this