Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bring back retarded clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao. here's the full post: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795679&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post467129763

a lot of the rest of thread is also worth a read.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i hope more imp zone posters come back now

Going up to the roof to light the Synthy and Bob signals

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a lot of the good threads are in the IZ goldmine catalogue (i'd forgotten about earthbound text) but i can't find ganondorf in the ballpit

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Bob isn't even banned he just got a girlfriend and got addicted to Yakuza. No time to post.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

All of the RCs posts in the thrread are icnredibly funny especially when he breaks character in the first page and admits that he fell asleep both of the only times hes played Skyrim

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

a lot of the good threads are in the IZ goldmine catalogue (i'd forgotten about earthbound text) but i can't find ganondorf in the ballpit

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717030

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Going up to the roof to light the Synthy and Bob signals

Synthy posted in here today.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717030

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats not in the imp zone goldmine list, mods?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

did you find it by using google instead of the websites very own inbuilt search engine like i did?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

did you find it by using google instead of the websites very own inbuilt search engine like i did?

yup, lol. i had to search for "sir, this is a mcdonald's ball pit"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Bob isn't even banned he just got a girlfriend and got addicted to Yakuza. No time to post.

He’s not banned but I think he quit in protest when a bunch of people got banned for pointing out that Lowtax’s abuse before it was cool

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i feel like imp zone started to get quiet just after FYAD got deleted, but i was gone for like eight months, so.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The FYAD offsite had an IZ subforum and some people went over there.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

The FYAD offsite had an IZ subforum and some people went over there.

i know, i started an insane project to play every NES game there in the early days of COVID. i played every level of ice climber.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!

Bicyclops posted:

i know, i started an insane project to play every NES game there in the early days of COVID. i played every level of ice climber.

You still need to finish that, by the way, or you're going to go to hell when you die.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

You still need to finish that, by the way, or you're going to go to hell when you die.

i know. i was in the middle of wrecking crew. i'll get back to it eventually.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i asked in the goldmine thread a little while ago, but does anyone have that post about three generations of Emmerich men, and they were all affiliated with Gamestop or something? It always makes me laugh to think about.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

He’s not banned but I think he quit in protest when a bunch of people got banned for pointing out that Lowtax’s abuse before it was cool

i honestly never have any idea what else is going on on this website outside of imp zone unless theres an announcement, this made this years aprils fools "prank" very confusing to me

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i asked in the goldmine thread a little while ago, but does anyone have that post about three generations of Emmerich men, and they were all affiliated with Gamestop or something? It always makes me laugh to think about.

I have no idea what this is but Im already Rofling.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

slowly realising that now these forums arent going to be run by a pill popping con man the profits might used to upgrade from vbulletin 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i honestly never have any idea what else is going on on this website outside of imp zone unless theres an announcement, this made this years aprils fools "prank" very confusing to me
same, that and a couple of random threads in ym control panel. it's extremely cool in retrospect that the april fools joke was about the inherent comedy in the very idea of lowtax's most recent (at the time) abused wife trying to get people to take her claims seriously