Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hey, y'all. Your friendly local Chairman here.

Domestic violence is intolerable. We listen and believe when people come forward what's happened to them, as is only right. We believe Logan Day. If you want full details see the GBS thread, but beware it's full of goatse, so mind your browsing.

I want to reaffirm to you that whatever is going on regarding Lowtax, my priority is always going to be the community here. Y'all have built one of the best and most helpful cooking communities on the internet out of a comedy website that's struggled through its own problems with bigotry and injustice, and the weight of its own history. I won't willingly see you lose that over the actions of someone who is rarely involved with the community here at all.

At this time I have no word of what is to come, but we're working on it as a team, with a goal of preserving all the good this weird dead Internet forum has. If the worst happens, it's been an honor running ICSAs, bullshitting about cooking, and chasing the chickencheese dream with you.

As folks have asked, there's a Discord formed up here: https://discord.gg/bFtz9s5

It's not a GWS replacement, but should things go sideways it'll let people keep in touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU