Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

out with me and my cool friends and some other people too? Please come join us! If I don't like you I will kick you without mercy good day https://discord.gg/P7fpDv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao theres a lot of white noise i ngbs im gonna post this in the lowta xwife thred

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao theres a lot of white noise i ngbs im gonna post this in the lowta xwife thred

poo poo, I misread that and thought Lowtax had a new wife already and got reaaaally worried there.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Will all my rowdy (trout) friends be there?

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

1redflag posted:

Will all my rowdy (trout) friends be there?

Trout slapping is never acceptable.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol kiwifarms posted that discord so i guess for now pm me, email isnt really even safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThreeFingerHoek
Feb 6, 2009

i attribute the quarrelsome nature of the middle ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed
is this more for groomers or groomees