Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Juuuuust to make sure this doesn't disappear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

420 20
Apr 21, 2020
It was a good movie.

I bet you don't watch romsn polanski either

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

420 20 posted:

It was a good movie.

I bet you don't watch romsn polanski either

I don't like his work -and- I don't like pedophiles.
Wait, what was your point exactly?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=505987041#post505987041

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Quarter inch long nails...wtf.

that probably wasn't what I was supposed to take from this.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

deported to Canada posted:

Quarter inch long nails...wtf.

that probably wasn't what I was supposed to take from this.

:same:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

long nails and sweaty toes, what is going on here??

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

:lol: at the "few drinks after work" :thunk:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

It is beyond sad and disappointing how lovely this man is and how this family has suffered.

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit

Are we totally sure it was Lowtax that was arrested and not Howard Hughes?????

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I actually did not know about any of this, which makes me especially amazed because it reflects just how well 'Lowtax' has been at, well... making sure people do NOT know about this stuff. Good job covering up your wife-abusing/pill-popping habits, man!

edit: A few drinks "after work" :jerkbag:

kaworu fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 25, 2020

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lowtaxferatu over there with the fingernails

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Yestermoment posted:

It is beyond sad and disappointing how lovely this man is and how this family has suffered.

I hate Lowtax and I hope he suffers forever for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

kaworu posted:

I actually did not know about any of this, which makes me especially amazed because it reflects just how well 'Lowtax' has been at, well... making sure people do NOT know about this stuff. Good job covering up your wife-abusing/pill-popping habits, man!

edit: A few drinks "after work" :jerkbag:

lowtax's behavior all the way back to the mangosteen thing has always been that of an abuser.

i am not saying this with a holier than thou clarity, i was a kid back then, but its kind of obvious now, he would just come here quickly tell "his side," and that was that. he's also got that pathetic abuser self flagellation down so well "oh i guess ill just kill myself im such a despicable piece of poo poo burden on everyone"