Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

Do it, you know you need to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lol he went from 7k to just under 2k in a day.

Gonna be real fun when the month's payment for the GTR comes due...

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
Good loving lord, i just saw some of those streams for the first time after looking it up on youtube. Goddamn. I think the last time I saw video of lowtax was forever ago when he gave that talk at a university. He was kinda dorky but charming and articulate. What the gently caress happened to him?

He is by no means the victim here, but I would lying if there wasn't some element of pity in seeing those videos. Maybe he had an addictive personality and it was always going to end up this way, but I'm sure having his entire life be Extremely Online like this didn't help.

I hope our new overlord manages to remain pseudonymous. I have great affection for this place but I can totally see why if you were running it you would want to keep your real life at a remove.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

FilthyImp posted:

Lol he went from 7k to just under 2k in a day.

Gonna be real fun when the month's payment for the GTR comes due...

Down to 600 now, still too high, but trending in the right direction.