Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I said that this was a guy from the Duke thread but I just remembered specifically this was the guy who was dying of a terminal extreme like blood disease type illness and his dying wish was to play Duke Nukem Forever and he was devastated when it sucked rear end. Nice he's still alive.

Considering his last post in the Thread is proudly saying Duke's Bros Forever, its more likely he got tired of the poo poo and moved. Life's too short, and he knows it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Faking terminal illness so you can quietly slip away from your embarrassing fandom ftw.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Faking terminal illness so you can quietly slip away from your embarrassing fandom ftw.

What if Duke Nukem was around during the coronavirus pandemic. I think it would go a little something like this

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They should goive Duke Nukem the sad dad God of War treatment, and make him gay too.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They should goive Duke Nukem the sad dad God of War treatment, and make him gay too.

Those alien bastards are gonna pay for killing my wife.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

they already made him gay

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

well maybe bi, but im going to youtube theorise that the duke nukem toxic masculinity and sexist attitudes are driven by his internalised homophobia forcing him to act "manly" to prove his straightness. further more multiple posters were driven insane by duke nukem receiving a blowjob and coming in a mans mouth

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

well maybe bi, but im going to youtube theorise that the duke nukem toxic masculinity and sexist attitudes are driven by his internalised homophobia forcing him to act "manly" to prove his straightness. further more multiple posters were driven insane by duke nukem receiving a blowjob and coming in a mans mouth

It would make an awesome game to reflect on that.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Duke's son, after successful top surgery: "Dad, this is who I am. This is who I was born to be."
Duke, struggling with decades of using toxic masculinity to mask his true feelings: "Blow it out your rear end...son"
The two finally embrace as father and son

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

herculon posted:

Duke's son, after successful top surgery: "Dad, this is who I am. This is who I was born to be."
Duke, struggling with decades of using toxic masculinity to mask his true feelings: "Blow it out your rear end...son"
The two finally embrace as father and son

Duke Nukem taking a poo poo in a gender neutral bathroom

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Instead of going to the strip club Duke pays for an OnlyFans account.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Rainbow pin that says "I'm an equal opportunity rear end kicker."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Duke, sliding a beer to a man and winking: Your rear end is grass, and I've got the weed whacker.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWDVWVRudg

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He made this post on my 7th birthday. I was camping, and my mom gave me a big tin of Pokemon cards and a Krillin action figure.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Uhh that's his reg date not the post date. Noob.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

American McGay posted:

I have balls of fail

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

of course hes a noob hes only 7 give him a break

happy birthday gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

happy birthday gamer