Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
dans had the pre 2005 ones which are good and cool but i was lookin for the rest too.

sliami posted:

I think a poster in the Yikeseroo thread has them and I think it might be dans. If not ask around idk

You could always dl em yourself with a tool and submit them to Flashpoint

i dont even think you can save them from the website anymore, they all 404.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
lowtax presumably has them, as he had been re-rendering them out to 4k and posting them on youtube

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Guys I have to go to bed. I know you have a million questions but I'm gonna close this for now. It's hard enough to keep up with this 3 am version and if I wake up to 1500 posts, well, I probably won't read them for like, awhile.

Thanks everyone for your patience, sorry to everyone who I didn't answer, holy crap we might just get through this. One day at a time.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

The last thing he takes from us...