Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

luvcow posted:

the bot trundles over to the boy as a tearful music plays

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

His name was Wilson. He was sturdily built for the trolley bot industry. He had nerves and arms of steel

kaiser schnitzel posted:

They grew up together, the dick sucking trolley boy and his bot, best friends for life, but sadly, bots live longer than boys

kaiser schnitzel posted:

The boy grew up, and became a dicksucking trolley man, and the bot waited
And waited
And waited for the dicksucking trolley boy to return

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

One day he did come back, and with a friend! But it wasn’t the bot. No, the dicksucking trolley man had a new friend, and it was a man, like him. The bot kept waiting though. Waiting until for the day his dicksucking trolley boy would come back to play

luvcow posted:

the bot trundling slowly around the now long dead boys grave as the camera pans out and the credits begin to roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_C5NIUu6FM

Manifisto

sure I know what love is. a dick sucking trolley boy loves his bot.

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:perfect:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"why are the other boys so mean to me trolly bot?"

*squeaking sounds as the bot slowly trundles over to the boy and gently nuzzles him*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

they say no bond is greater than that between a dick sucking trolley boy, and his dear, beloved bot...

Manifisto

dick sucking trolley boy, trapped at the bottom of a well: "go on, bot! go get help!"

bot: beep boop!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Referee: he's right, aint no rule a trolley boy's bot can't suck dick
bot: -bzzzzzztslrrrpzzzzt-

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

they say no bond is greater than that between a dick sucking trolley boy, and his dear, beloved bot...

Manifisto posted:

dick sucking trolley boy, trapped at the bottom of a well: "go on, bot! go get help!"

bot: beep boop!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Referee: he's right, aint no rule a trolley boy's bot can't suck dick
bot: -bzzzzzztslrrrpzzzzt-

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"don't worry trolly bot, they'll just think you're my cousin from out of town visiting"

*trolly bot trundles down the school hallway with an ill-fitting t-shirt and jeans draped over it*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the dick sucking trolley boy sits by his window. he's 43 now, staring down the autumn of his life. he looks out to the street and sees two boys strolling down with their bot, and just as the leaves fall from their trees, a tear formed at the trolley boy's eyes. "brings back some memories" he says, pulling the dick out of his mouth

Manifisto

trooper: how long have you had this bot?

dick sucking trolley boy: about three or four seasons

trooper: let me see your identification

bot: beep boop you don't need to see his identification

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

That dick sucking trolley boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a grown-up man. He left home and got a house across town. But sometimes on dark nights the bot charged its dick sucking batteries and drove across town. If all the lights in the boy's house were out, it opened his bedroom window, rolled across the floor, and looked up over the side of his bed. If that great big dick sucking trolley man was really asleep it pulled his covers back and wend down on him, up and down, up and down, up and down. And while it sucked it sang:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my dick sucking trolley boy you'll be.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

That dick sucking trolley boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a grown-up man. He left home and got a house across town. But sometimes on dark nights the bot charged its dick sucking batteries and drove across town. If all the lights in the boy's house were out, it opened his bedroom window, rolled across the floor, and looked up over the side of his bed. If that great big dick sucking trolley man was really asleep it pulled his covers back and wend down on him, up and down, up and down, up and down. And while it sucked it sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

google THIS posted:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

nothing more heartbreaking than when a dick sucking trolley boy has to put a shell in the back of his bot's head...bot rabies is a bitch

idiotsavant
A dick sucking trolley boy sits on two rails that lead to a fork. One side of the fork leads to 10 dicks. The other side leads to his bot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

idiotsavant posted:

A dick sucking trolley boy sits on two rails that lead to a fork. One side of the fork leads to 10 dicks. The other side leads to his bot

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

idiotsavant posted: