Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
Thanks for the support. I did nothing wrong. If you also donated in 2016 or whatever then you should ban yourself in solidarity. Again I did nothing wrong. Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmfao you used the wrong loving attention tag

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you can't even autoban lmao

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Don't do it op. You have so much to post

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Why even autoban after it’s been announced he’s stepping down. I can understand doing it a couple days ago but after Jeffrey’s announcement I feel like it’s ok to stay.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tiptoe through the tulips

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
If you want a ban do it the honorable way and post goatse in every thread you can until you get banned.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Goatse is allowed now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh you were mocking burt, well, albacore

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

super sweet best pal posted:

Why even autoban after it’s been announced he’s stepping down. I can understand doing it a couple days ago but after Jeffrey’s announcement I feel like it’s ok to stay.

I think some people with the donation tag feel they have to delete their account for some reason?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Resting Lich Face posted:

If you want a ban do it the honorable way and post goatse in every thread you can until you get banned.

I didn't go to sunday school, does suicide by cop prevent you from going to heaven?

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
look the important thing here is that i did nothing wrong

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

mobile suit goatse
Apr 21, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

Sid Vicious strikes again!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

admiraldennis posted:

Thanks for the support. I did nothing wrong. If you also donated in 2016 or whatever then you should ban yourself in solidarity. Again I did nothing wrong. Godspeed.

Wise words. I will consider what you say.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

no

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You hosed up Burt, and you did do something wrong, whether you can admit that or not. You probably should take some time and reflect on how this has all gone down, and maybe reread the last thread from November, then come back and actually apologize for how you let down this community, Ashlii, and Logan. Otherwise you are just a huge piece of poo poo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

he's gotten used to the power of shutting down any discussion he doesn't like at a whim and now he's too much of a bitch to handle roughing it with the rest of us

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
You can't trust a man with a black toilet.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sid Vicious posted:

Goatse is allowed now

You'll have to find something that isn't. Not you, but like the dude who wants to autoban.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what is a goatse is it in the saclopedia

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

what is a goatse is it in the saclopedia

big ole butthole if im remembering correctly

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

By pressing down a special key
It plays a little melody

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

admiraldennis posted:

look the important thing here is that i did nothing

same

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rap music posted:

big ole butthole if im remembering correctly

ok this is ridiculous I have seen a butthole and they are not that big. is this a joke. please

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos

CharlestonJew posted:

he's gotten used to the power of shutting down any discussion he doesn't like at a whim and now he's too much of a bitch to handle roughing it with the rest of us
Yep. Burt would make a good* cop.

*typical, lovely, authoritarian fuckhead

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This is internal politics, imma gonna close this thread for a while.
Go post in the blessed images thread or probes will be handed out.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

admiraldennis posted:

look the important thing here is that i did nothing wrong

Butt-of-the-joke sexual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Ok OP