Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I will just kramer into the thread saying I have my own code with hundreds of events taking place on the notorious goon island, if people want some more action...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

EorayMel posted:

I will just kramer into the thread saying I have my own code with hundreds of events taking place on the notorious goon island, if people want some more action...

:yeshaha:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

EorayMel posted:

im for it!

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

This was a lot of fun to read. i skimmed the first big post to get into the action, but is there a website for this? is this your own making? regardless, this was just fun to watch the mods slaughter each other

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

My Face When posted:

This was a lot of fun to read. i skimmed the first big post to get into the action, but is there a website for this? is this your own making? regardless, this was just fun to watch the mods slaughter each other

I BEGGED for my LIFE

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I would love a goon island run. I would even throw my hat in, if it wasn't mod-only. Maybe mods vs goons?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

My Face When posted:

Yes, this was all run on https://www.brantsteele.com !

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I BEGGED for my LIFE

not hard enough, apparently

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

Congratulations to Shine, blood god of Something Awful!

No hard feelings, Shine and Julias. I'd have drowned you two myself if I could have, and I couldn't have been killed by two finer mods.

Thanks JOHN CENA for being the master of ceremonies!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Auuuuugh yeeeeaaaah!

Still not as dangerous as the Crossfit Games.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This was fun John Cena and Shine, congrats on "being able to lift things" paying off for you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

someone probate shine with the winners crest i posted earlier as the reason lol. this way he holds this record FOREVER.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

EorayMel posted:

Hell yeah!

I still need to see if I can do better that Runner-Up one of these days. Kinda miss that gang tag.

MiskatonicAthletic
Apr 28, 2013

Lurking in the wilds of the Shitpost Forest

Congratulations on your victory, Shine! To everyone else, boo. Try harder.

This thread has been a ray of sunshine in a dark time, for the forums and more personally, so I'm all for continuing the fun.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Thanks for this JOHN CENA. 2nd place is still great though. And my take away from all of this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfHvgPJPMXk

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shine winning because Julias let down their guard right at the moment they were the only two left is amazing. Thanks JOHN CENA :)

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Jose posted:

I should have placed higher considering how long I survived while being a pacifist

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thanks for running mate

Please run again in the future!

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006