Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bowsette lost last month's poll
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 211 46.27%
Bowsette, but a SUPER horny version to piss more people off 126 27.63%
vTuber Bowsette (Also horny) 51 11.18%
Kirby, but sexy like Bowsette 41 8.99%
Bowser 27 5.92%
Total: 456 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

It's funny how specialized some people get in the game asset industry. Naughty Dog also has a guy on staff who basically only makes trees and foliage

Rope guy is a treasure, need more high quality rope implementations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Replaying Disco Elysium (this time as a more action-y, but still commie cop), reminder to play this game if you haven’t already.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The only selling point of the new consoles is the new Hitman trilogy with a solid framerate and no loading.

I am really excited for Hitman 3.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

Replaying Disco Elysium (this time as a more action-y, but still commie cop), reminder to play this game if you haven’t already.

I've been itching to do a replay

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

After yesterday's incident, I triple-seasoned the screen with vegetable oil and there were absolutely no problems this time around -- the pizza basically lifted off on its own.

To my philistine palate, the crust for this was basically 90% of the way there to what I remember from my local artisanal pizzeria -- thin layer of crunch on the bottom, satisfying chew on top. Slicing through the crust, especially the bubbly outer ring, was really satisfying :cabot:

The sauce was homemade pesto (minus pine nuts, just the last of my basil, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and salt.) It was really good.

Other toppings were soppressata, chopped spinach, and shredded mozzarella, then finished with more basil, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes. Some extreme bubbling from the cheese and it kind of puffed up off the crust -- I think that might be because I put the spinach under there and it created puffs of steam as it cooked. The reason why I did that was the last time I put the spinach directly exposed to heat it dried out way before the pizza was done. Not sure about how to go forward with this, but the texture was not unpleasant.

The star of this one was definitely the crust and sauce

I thought this was a cookie before I enlarged the pic

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i would love to eat a cookie with that much orange and green

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
whats your favourite food color? mine is brown

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lol I bet it is

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

OneDeadman posted:

Listen if Gust is gonna make a game about Horny Thighs they should just make another Ar Tornelico game

(please)

Not quite what you asked for but they announced rereleases of the ciel nosurge and at nosurge prequels. Maybe we'll finally get ciel nosurge in English.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They finally revealed the black samurai guy from the first Guilty Gear Strive trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNgbfTWjEsM

He looks awesome

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I love that games chat is occasionally just pizza chat

I've been meaning to make pizza at some point but I'm stuck in curry land. Boy I love curry

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

I said come in! posted:

Next game I am playing now is System Shock Enhanced Edition, this will be my first time ever playing this game.

I said come in! posted:

Death in System Shock is cool, I like that it plays a little cutscene that shows what Shodan does to you.
Don't forget to read the Hacker's Guide to System Shock

https://www.it-he.org/sshock.php

It starts out like a normal helpful game guide and then it gets better and better as it goes on

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

More games should have dialogue boss battles. They ruled in Human Revolution, they rule in Disco Elysium. loving love it

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Arzaac posted:

I love that games chat is occasionally just pizza chat

I've been meaning to make pizza at some point but I'm stuck in curry land. Boy I love curry

I've been making curry chickpea salad. It's a borderline obsession.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Jay Rust posted:

More games should have dialogue boss battles. They ruled in Human Revolution

Not in my version.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

They ruled in Human Revolution

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Human Revolution Director's Cut* (I think?)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Sorry I was talking bout the dialogue boss battles

Even in the director’s cut special platinum edition, the actual boss battles were merely “ok”

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

ah, yeah they were tense and cool

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I've been itching to do a replay

stream a replay so i can heckle your choices

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

August is LIVE

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3935050

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Alley Borks
Oct 22, 2017

Awoo.

What's the consensus on Origami King? Most complaints I see are "it's too easy/it's not an RPG". While that's fair criticism, the game looks so absolutely heart-squeezingly charming that I still kinda want to get it anyway. Only real question if it's worth $60, though Nintendo games never really go on sale.

Stux posted:

you might genuinely like warzone more, the areas are loot heavy and especially non-solo games never end because you get a chance to respawn for every player and they can then respawn others.

Good thought, I haven't checked that out yet. It's a shame cause I really like Apex's gunplay but perhaps Warzone will do me good.