Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is this the "gently caress you, lowtax" thread, because "gently caress you, lowtax"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Eat poo poo Richard

RadCatHoarder
May 22, 2020

by Athanatos
Was just browsing this thread while on a work call, and my wife got up and came up behind me to rub my shoulders and WELP. She's traumatized now.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
e: nah

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

RadCatHoarder posted:

Was just browsing this thread while on a work call, and my wife got up and came up behind me to rub my shoulders and WELP. She's traumatized now.

If you haven't exposed your wife to goatse by now then you are the problem imo

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
He's not even hard sticking these insane things up his rear end. This is just work for him.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

eat my whole rear end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
Ultra Carp

and yet, that's not the biggest rear end in a top hat in this thread

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jul 9, 2020

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

What is happening with this mans butthole

the results of tireless effort and commitment to a goal

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I happen to believe in redemption while others may not, not sure what good it does to tell a middle aged man with a disability to "seek help" but i don't necessarily see any alternative either

preferably do not seek it from people with emotional problems of their own

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gazpacho posted:

I happen to believe in redemption while others may not, not sure what good it does to tell a middle aged man with a disability to "seek help" but i don't necessarily see any alternative either

What is Lowtax's disability, exactly? That he can't stop himself from abusing women?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Lowtax break your spine some more reaching for cookies or whatever.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

can you jackass fuckheads please stop quoting the really long goatse thing and make me have to scroll for hours to get to the end of the page

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

D1E posted:

What is Lowtax's disability, exactly? That he can't stop himself from abusing women?
aren't you a clever one

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

can you jackass fuckheads please stop quoting the really long goatse thing and make me have to scroll for hours to get to the end of the page

yeah but have you seen the new upscaled version??
goatman

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 9, 2020

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress off Lowtax, you wifebeating piece of poo poo. :byewhore:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

Please, just gently caress off forever.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Slippery posted:

in 1988 I fired up a 300 baud modem attached to a commodore 64 and I called the outpost BBS in NH. 603-888-3840, I still remember that number after all these years and I never even posted there. that was the first one I called. then I found others and eventually a few where I sort of fit in. somewhere I have a 5 1/4 floppy with an ASCII screen capture showing I posted over 1000 times on a certain BBS. that was worthy of note then, in 1992

at the time BBS culture (lol) was 98% weirdos. imagine trying to meet cool people IRL in 1990 and talking about a BBS. let me tell you it did not work. now things have changed and forums are populated by people that aren't entirely weirdos/outcasts etc. but this place is like those places were. it's welcoming to those who don't always have many other options. so I'd hate to see it go. I have become older, if not cooler, so it's not a huge issue in my day to day life anymore. but I still like it here and it shouldn't be deleted or erased out of spite.

something of the spirit of all those old meetups at Denny's and at the commuter parking lot at 0300 still lives on in this stupid place so don't loving walk away because there are still a few people who don't have anywhere else to go

go back to slashdot

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax, you are Jay Leno now and forever going forward.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz posted:

Lowtax posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bronze Fonz posted:

Please don't insult Jay Leno like this.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Please don't insult Jay Leno like this.

I disagree, see...

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Wait did I call Lowtax an abusive oval office yet?

Because Lowtax is an abusive oval office.

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You're a textbook manipulative, abusive, psychotic piece of poo poo that deserves even more than what's happening to you right now.

You are nothing and this wonderful community exists despite of you not because of you.

Lowtax posted:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

sharknado slashfic posted:

What is happening with this mans butthole

A lot,
much of it i would not wish on anyone.
or make that Anyone but one person,
can anyone guess who I am thinking of?
watch the monkeys paw, ya'll.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Hey, Lowtax, I've got your "apology" right here:

https://i.imgur.com/xVZ8lah.mp4

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that sure is a strange way to eat a cucumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

I edited it for you guys.

Lowtax posted:

I edited it for you guys.

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Sorry, I've never actually once had any of my accusations actually get to a court case. The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case. My second wife couldn't get a restraining order filed and admitted to the judge I had never abused her in any way. But hey, the outrage mob doesn't care about facts, just about being angry.

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

Lowtax posted:

Probably goldmine because I'm a great poster

Lowtax posted:

1. Case thrown out
2. Restraining order not granted

Clearly I'm perpetually abusing women. You guys are pretty angry at somebody who has never actually abused a woman before, I'd hate to see how many times you'd tell an actual woman abuser to gently caress off! Probably like six times at least!!!!

Lowtax posted:

She doesn't have any position.

Lowtax posted:

It's hilarious you guys are so absolutely stupid that you can call somebody a perpetual woman abuser, despite absolutely nothing proving they actually are one. Get all whipped up into a mob frenzy, believe everything and anything you read that's negative, and then just get real mad online!!!! Rarrrrrrrr mob angry raaaarrrrrr

Lowtax posted:

you forgot never-will-be

Lowtax posted:

hahaha so we're comparing my case now to Michael Jackson's? wow ok

Lowtax posted:

All of it

Lowtax posted:

I don't remember who you are, sorry

Lowtax posted:

Yes that is my house

Lowtax posted:

Do you know the difference between a police report and a legal court ruling. Because the police, the group of people I know you guys love, can report anything they want. A court ruling is like, you know, the actual legal document that a judge determines based off interviews and evidence and legal arguments from trained lawyers. The other one is from a cop.

Lowtax posted:

lol okay that was an excellent one

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!