Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You may have heard it said "History is written by the winners." I tell you today that that is totally correct. So if we win today, we can do whatever the gently caress we want. Always wanted to gently caress a dog? The history books will proclaim you to be a protector of all animals. Want to have sex with those sexy, sexy enemy soldiers? We'll say that you resisted their laughable attempts to seduce you. So I want you all to get out there and win for your king, your country, your comrades, but most of all, for your depraved repressed sexual desires!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

uh, Hi, I'd like to say a big thank you to the general for putting me in charge of this uh formation, I'm not big on speeches so I'll just say that I look forward to killing with you, thanks

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah you're dying today because my dickbag cousin inherited that sawmill from my uncle instead of me.

I don't even really want any more lumber, but gently caress that guy am I right?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

They may take our lives,
but we have never. BEAT. OUR. WIVES!

Poooooooooooost!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
On this battlefield there is no honour. Our opponents will show no mercy. Death, when it comes, will not be clean.
This is not a field any would chose to ride out on, yet we must ride, for the field has encompassed our world. This is a fire we have been made to pass through, let it forge you hard as steel while those who fanned it burn to nothing. Know that from blood and from ash there is new growth. Know that we will be the ones to steward it.
Brothers and sisters, show courage, mourn those who fall, and above all, endure.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
Rise my people. I have returned, never to leave your side again. GDI sought to destroy me, but they have only made me stronger. Today, we march forward into our future. A stronger people. A divined people, enhanced for the Tiberium world. The time has come, to claim this world as our own! The time has come, to destroy GDI ! One vision. One purpose! Peace through power!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Listen you fucker grunts get out there and fight to the death or I'll have you shot for insubordination. I'll be back at base pulling my dick cheering you on.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
anime

that was it, go fight.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

anime

that was it, go fight.

Fight for your waifu.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:bravo:

I'd die for you.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Good luck, assholes.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hoooo boy. So uh... I'm actually kind of the assistant, uh.... general. Assistant TO the general, maybe? I'm the guy, you know, you've seen me. I'm the guy who does the paperwork. Listen, my Dad he uh... well... well anyway I was under the impression I was just going to kind of.... coast through this war. You know. Kind of... well. Heh.

You probably know my family, we're the ones who invented that typewriter that uses more ink. Yeah. Yeah that guy back there knows. Anyway, they told me to sign up for the army because it'd look great for the family to have a decorated war hero. And then, well, whoopsy doodle, here we go ANOTHER war with the British.

I mean, I'm friends with British people. They're great people. Okay so they burnt the White House, but I mean... stuff burns down every day. So I'm in charge now, I really don't see the need. I mean, you guys know what you're doing. You know how to uh.... how to shoot the gun. What is that thing? A sword? Oh. A bayo- what? Oh. Well you know how to use that, too, I assume.

Uh.....

Good luck, I'm counting on you. I don't.... I don't need to tell you how bad this would look if my first battle ends in a bloodbath. I'm kidding. But not really. Okay, I'll be.... I'm gonna be in the tent if you need me.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
thinking: "ok, just keep it simple... something short and sweet.. like "lets gently caress them up!" or "we're gonna get out there and kick some rear end!"

out loud: "lets get out there and gently caress THEIR rear end!!"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"as we go forth on these fields of battle always remember - in a cosmic sense we're all basically dead already so it doesn't really matter too much what happens out there. alright, let's go get'em!"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*yawns*

*points*

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Uh yeah, can we just get this battle started already? My wife told me I need to be home by 9 tonight or else she'll probably kill me.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

dsf posted:

thinking: "ok, just keep it simple... something short and sweet.. like "lets gently caress them up!" or "we're gonna get out there and kick some rear end!"

out loud: "lets get out there and gently caress THEIR rear end!!"

Alexander the Great

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
Test your might. Kano, Liu Kang, Rayden, Johnny Cage,
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya.

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hoooo boy. So uh... I'm actually kind of the assistant, uh.... general. Assistant TO the general, maybe? I'm the guy, you know, you've seen me. I'm the guy who does the paperwork. Listen, my Dad he uh... well... well anyway I was under the impression I was just going to kind of.... coast through this war. You know. Kind of... well. Heh.

You probably know my family, we're the ones who invented that typewriter that uses more ink. Yeah. Yeah that guy back there knows. Anyway, they told me to sign up for the army because it'd look great for the family to have a decorated war hero. And then, well, whoopsy doodle, here we go ANOTHER war with the British.

I mean, I'm friends with British people. They're great people. Okay so they burnt the White House, but I mean... stuff burns down every day. So I'm in charge now, I really don't see the need. I mean, you guys know what you're doing. You know how to uh.... how to shoot the gun. What is that thing? A sword? Oh. A bayo- what? Oh. Well you know how to use that, too, I assume.

Uh.....

Good luck, I'm counting on you. I don't.... I don't need to tell you how bad this would look if my first battle ends in a bloodbath. I'm kidding. But not really. Okay, I'll be.... I'm gonna be in the tent if you need me.

Oh. Shucks... you think you're mr. manager. FU!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from mandatory government vaccines that cause autism when the 5G signals activate the nanobots. We're fighting for our right to exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: the civil war was about states rights, not slavery! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sure, their machine guns made short work of our last three charges but I have a really good feeling about this one. For one thing there's less of you now so there can't possibly be as many casualties. There's like 50 of you guys left. More soldiers than that will die today from dysentery. Fear not death, for statistically speaking it's not that bad.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I know we're almost to the beach, but I just need to check something in the back of the landingcraft. You guys go up front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019

935 posted:

Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from mandatory government vaccines that cause autism when the 5G signals activate the nanobots. We're fighting for our right to exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: the civil war was about states rights, not slavery! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Stop P-ing in the pool woke-tard.