Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Family pic

Hello little amigos. Sorry these pics suck

You'll find that these pics are actually loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist

Thanks nut! I also find your avatar awesome and it was how I discovered Takadabear awhile back. I will try to take a good skunk pic just for you next time.

nut

Thanks nut! I also find your avatar awesome and it was how I discovered Takadabear awhile back. I will try to take a good skunk pic just for you next time.

I am touched! And also very excited for said pic

Prof. Crocodile

Skunk friends visit my garden and compost pile every night exactly at dusk. There is a mom and two babies (who started off the size of little kittens but are now the size of big kittens). We don't have outside pets so there's no drama, and skunks are incredibly blind so they don't even notice us 12 feet away. They just snurf through the leaf litter for beetles and beech nuts and visit the compost for a fresh treat or two. My girls named them.

This is the mom, Snuffle:

and these are the babies Uppa and Gus

Family pic

E: I know garden friends are ideally insects but my phone camera is terrible so macro stuff is kinda out

these are v. good garden buddies imho

thanks for sharing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Skunk friends visit my garden and compost pile every night exactly at dusk. There is a mom and two babies (who started off the size of little kittens but are now the size of big kittens). We don't have outside pets so there's no drama, and skunks are incredibly blind so they don't even notice us 12 feet away. They just snurf through the leaf litter for beetles and beech nuts and visit the compost for a fresh treat or two. My girls named them.

This is the mom, Snuffle:

and these are the babies Uppa and Gus

Family pic

E: I know garden friends are ideally insects but my phone camera is terrible so macro stuff is kinda out

Adorable little family right there

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wednesday garden buddy day

:wedass:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Pissed Ape Sexist

nut posted:

I am touched! And also very excited for said pic

Nut, here is a picture from this evening of one of the babies. Mom and sib were under the shed so one of the squirts was on a solo adventure. I literally said say hi to nut! a few times to get them to look, but no luck because they're very stupid. Anyway, cheers friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Nut, here is a picture from this evening of one of the babies. Mom and sib were under the shed so one of the squirts was on a solo adventure. I literally said say hi to nut! a few times to get them to look, but no luck because they're very stupid. Anyway, cheers friend

oh hell ya this is very my poo poo