Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Masks ... Piled High.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Take a peek at my AV 🙏

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If you are wearing a MASK please take your business down to Subway. I do NOT believe in masks and WILL NOT allow you into my business.

Due to the China Virus my supply chain is shut down pretty badly, we mite not have wings or chicken on most days.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Hours: 2:15-2:20.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Doobies plaguehouse

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
No mask, no shoes, no shirt. These are the only rules in Doobies Doghouse.

Hot dogs start at $29.99 due to the impact of the "Kung Flu", I have to go to Walmart to get the dogs and buns and I DO NOT like being told I have to wear a mask.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't need to social distance if there ain't no social to distance from I figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, taking the old gal frog huntin'