Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

pebble rolled slowly but gracefully deeper into the hollow. it was as mushroom had said: a small group of mottled beetles were moving in and out of a crack in the stone, occasionally pausing to feed on lichen and moss that encrusted the back of the chamber. a faint acrid odor lingered in the air.

"hello, beetles," said pebble. "I am sorry to bother you, but I have what might seem like an awkward question."

one of the beetles paused in its tracks, waved its antennae.

"we are in need of transportation," said pebble. "you could help us, but . . . well, I suppose I need to be blunt . . . "

as pebble was speaking, the stinkbug crawled away, apparently utterly unconcerned with pebble's words.

mushroom could no longer hold in his laughter. "these are just bugs," he gasped eventually. "they don't talk, they don't think, they don't do much of anything but eat and smell real bad if you frighten them. hedgehogs are fond of insects, so if not the stinkbugs it would be some other type of bug, or maybe a slug or snail or worm. or . . . "

"yes?" asked pebble

"once in a while, a hedgehog will accept a joke or riddle as payment. but it has to be a really good one, something they haven't heard before, and they are very tough critics."

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

what's the difference between a hedgehog and a police car?

the hedgehog has pricks outside

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Friends great me at start of spring, humming softly at the works begin.
I great the sun with open eye, shunning the cold, in winter I die.