Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

i think there's a calendar app for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
Your thread sucks how bout that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Christoph
Best I got. I'm out of practice from being nice all the time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Christoph posted:

Your thread sucks how bout that

i think the op has done a great job and this thread is fantastic furthermore we should all comment about how good the op, Waals Vander, is and let's not lose focus because someday the user, Waals Vander, shall become a moderate moderator and then we shall reap what we have sown and i'm all out of thread

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...

Chewbecca posted:

Get the Awful App scrub

i have the app!!!!! i dont see PMs!! pls tell mehow to check, someone is offering me a comedy job!!!

Prof. Crocodile

Waals Vander posted:

i have the app!!!!! i dont see PMs!! pls tell mehow to check, someone is offering me a comedy job!!!

more like someone is offering me balls! ha ha owned!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prof. Crocodile posted:

more like someone is offering me balls! ha ha owned!

balls offered are balls gained. get em

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

more like “lol me itt” NOT

cuz this op, this op is a pile of stupid

i still love them though and every post below mine, Waals Vander said he will buy new avs for once the dark times have passed

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Waals Vander posted:

Click on the top left hand corner and then select personal messages from the options provided

Also you suck :evilbuddy: