Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Wifi Toilet posted:

What’s an IK? I’ve seen it referenced in a couple places and all I can come up with based on context is “Internet Kmod” (the k is silent of course.)

I've asked this about five times and no one ever answers but I like your theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

idiot kings start their life as pupae in rotten logs, and after digesting enough wood pulp they will form legs and wings accompanied by the formation of a hard outer carapace

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lazer masters listen to techno music and simultaneously wield and yield ultimate power

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I've asked this about five times and no one ever answers but I like your theory.
"idiot king"

it's like a mod but without most of the powers or responsibilities (I think they can only hand out sixers?)

they're sort of a fun petty tyrant appointed to cause a tiny amount of chaos with their comically limited powers

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Free Nurge

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

lazer masters listen to techno music and simultaneously wield and yield ultimate power

Thunderpussies listen to metal and thrash the poo poo out of everything and spit on road signs. :hai:

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wifi Toilet posted:

Whats an IK? Ive seen it referenced in a couple places and all I can come up with based on context is Internet Kmod (the k is silent of course.)

Don't listen to that pokemon, it stands for Interested in Kids.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cubone posted:

"idiot king"

it's like a mod but without most of the powers or responsibilities (I think they can only hand out sixers?)

they're sort of a fun petty tyrant appointed to cause a tiny amount of chaos with their comically limited powers

You can ban ppl, if it's valid, but u know the admins look at such requests in a very monkeys paw state of mind.

E- iks can't see the full mod queue anymore. Fixing that was a good idea.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Jul 15, 2020

nut
Jul 30, 2019

More like the Ick of gbs :smug:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Message from the skies for admins:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Agreed, set Nurge free in the Russian wilderness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
What's a nurge?