Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Seattle innovation "invented" a brew pub with serving tanks. They call it a "tank bar".

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Escape From Noise posted:

Seattle innovation "invented" a brew pub with serving tanks. They call it a "tank bar".

a lot of brewpubs here serve directly off brite tanks, because what's the point in putting it in kegs if they're just going to stay in the building? what's different about this though? the article says "ah, this is different though" but doesn't say why other than "the tanks are temp controlled" which like yeah no poo poo

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

a lot of brewpubs here serve directly off brite tanks, because what's the point in putting it in kegs if they're just going to stay in the building? what's different about this though? the article says "ah, this is different though" but doesn't say why other than "the tanks are temp controlled" which like yeah no poo poo

Okay but have you considered the groundbreaking innovation of having the tanks IN THE BAR???

Escape From Noise

(There is no difference. Serving tanks have been used for decades. It's almost entirely spin.)

more falafel please

forums poster

yeah I'll be honest the first time I knew about that was the Revolution brewpub on milwaukee but when I learned they served out of bbts I thought "oh yeah that makes sense, I bet most places do that"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

yeah I'll be honest the first time I knew about that was the Revolution brewpub on milwaukee but when I learned they served out of bbts I thought "oh yeah that makes sense, I bet most places do that"

Yeah, but you didn't see the server touch the tank! INNOVATION!

I hate this industry sometimes.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
crew crew?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

crewin?

RavenousScoot

crewed!

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande

:dogtits:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

:trashed::respek::trashed:

Areola Grande

also :trashed::trashed:

I woke up with a visible scratch on my cheekbone area today. apparently getting trashed is risky. that or Bosco scratched me while we were asleep :shrug:

Barking Gecko

:iiam:

RavenousScoot

Areola Grande posted:

also :trashed::trashed:

I woke up with a visible scratch on my cheekbone area today. apparently getting trashed is risky. that or Bosco scratched me while we were asleep :shrug:

I'd like to scratch bosco in my sleep
pup is built for naps

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Areola Grande

RavenousScoot posted:

I'd like to scratch bosco in my sleep
pup is built for naps

tell me about it he's eleven pounds of hair. highly strokable people hair which I've grown 2 love :solanadumb:

Areola Grande

Areola Grande

sometimes I feel like he gets a contact high when I'm rlly nursing the bong. I hope so he's old and deserves it

Areola Grande

also a 13 year old dog should be sleepier than this dog. he takes me for walks like twice daily whether I'm down or not :sweatdrop:

Areola Grande

thank yob imgur is working again in the :smugdroid: app.

who's still up and being cool ITT :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

im awakae, but i aint cool