Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Box #3 has arrived!

Some more Rev barleywine and stout (always welcome!), and a collection of other IPAs and stouts from the Chicago (and KY) area - plus a 2010 Bigfoot. Looking forward to opening the Bigfoot next week before the Super Bowl because that seems like a fitting start. Thanks Paul Proteus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Zam posted:

Box #3 has arrived!

Some more Rev barleywine and stout (always welcome!), and a collection of other IPAs and stouts from the Chicago (and KY) area - plus a 2010 Bigfoot. Looking forward to opening the Bigfoot next week before the Super Bowl because that seems like a fitting start. Thanks Paul Proteus!

Glad it got there ok!

I went out of the way to try to find the ones he didn't send before from Revolution. Hope you enjoy the Bigfoot. I had an 11 recently and it was great, but I'm a shill for it, so biased.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Paul Proteus posted:

Glad it got there ok!

I went out of the way to try to find the ones he didn't send before from Revolution. Hope you enjoy the Bigfoot. I had an 11 recently and it was great, but I'm a shill for it, so biased.

I had a feeling you did that with the Rev cans - I appreciate it!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Funkybottoms I was shooting for Friday delivery but courtesy of some winter in the middle it looks like you will be enjoying some POST super bowl beers...

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
yeah, i was following; totally not your fault, so no worries, and lord knows i have enough poo poo i've been meaning to get around to...

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If I'm counting correctly we have 10/12 boxes shipped out and I see Spaceung has posted above. If you sent me a tracking # and I didn't respond I apologize but thanks for remembering that step.

I think Alfalfa is the only one who hasn't PM'ed me anything or posted here. Zam have you heard anything from him? Not too worried because he's been here for years and is reliable.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Quiet Feet posted:

If I'm counting correctly we have 10/12 boxes shipped out and I see Spaceung has posted above. If you sent me a tracking # and I didn't respond I apologize but thanks for remembering that step.

I think Alfalfa is the only one who hasn't PM'ed me anything or posted here. Zam have you heard anything from him? Not too worried because he's been here for years and is reliable.

Box is packed and just sitting in my office.

I’ve been traveling and the few days I have been home here and there I keep forgetting.

I’ll get it out this week (hopefully Monday).

My bad Zam

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Zam, did everything arrive okay?

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

not sure how the hell spacejung fit all this beer in a little box and had it arrive safely on the other side of the country, but, well, here we are!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

funkybottoms posted:

not sure how the hell spacejung fit all this beer in a little box and had it arrive safely on the other side of the country, but, well, here we are!

Me neither! I hope you enjoy let me know what you dig from these

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Got my second case of beer in, this time from Jabro. Thanks for sending these along. I've never seen or heard of any of these except for Rasputin, so I'm excited to try them.

Thanks!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

on the bored wop posted:

Zam, did everything arrive okay?

Yes! Sorry I had this stuck in draft.

Here's box #4 from on the bored wop

Great mix of styles from breweries around the Indiana area. Thank you!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Enjoy!

e: Fun fact, Taxman Gold Standard is what we served at my wedding

The Wild Man of YOLO fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Feb 12, 2021

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Package shipped and sent tracking info to Zam.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Says delivered yesterday Zam (left on porch).

Let me know if you got it ok (mailed it out before this big storm hit).

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Paul Proteus posted:

Got my second case of beer in, this time from Jabro. Thanks for sending these along. I've never seen or heard of any of these except for Rasputin, so I'm excited to try them.

Thanks!

Don’t know how I missed this. Glad they made it safe with the weather that way.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Alfalfa posted:

Says delivered yesterday Zam (left on porch).

Let me know if you got it ok (mailed it out before this big storm hit).

Arrived safely with no issues! Looks like it managed to just make it out of Texas in time.

Box #5 of 5 from Alfalfa!

A bunch of great Texas beer (including several BA beers in 12oz cans) and the infamous pickle beer. Thank you Alfalfa!

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Veritek83 posted:

I did a pickup order on Friday for the box I sent to B_Sketchy. I'll pm you next time I order, as long as you let me know when Defenstrator is coming back.

canned today!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I bought three 4 packs! Plus some Dark Rye and a bottle of the Blue Bee collab. I did curbside with dogs in the car around 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
new season, new thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973262