Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I'm spoilering this for your own safety. If you don't want to know the truth, don't read this, and maybe in your ignorance you won't be considered a threat and won't be targeted. They will know if you read it. ████ Knew, ████ Know. ████████████.

You heard it here first. This entire subforum is nothing but a giant fraud, and I am here to tell you why. The ████████ are likely to try and silence me-if I do not reply to this thread, ████ ████ assume that I ████████████████████ 'chill ████' for some 'post████████████' and act as you see fit. I doubt this post will remain visible for long before the ████ censor it, but hopefully one or two of you will see it and can warn the rest.

Just last year I started posting in this, the 'chill' forum, and at first everything seemed fine and cool and everything was nice ████████████████████████████! I started digging deeper into this and found it happened to every poster int he BYOB subforum and their post counts ████ went up. I started asking questions, and let me tell you, I did NOT get any answers! I got a cold, stone wall everywhere I turned. ████, ██████, ███. Nobody would say a word. They formed ranks and never broke. So I went ██████. Dangerous, I know. But I did some research, and I found out ████ has ALWAYS BEEN THIS █████! You pay full price to post here but your number never goes up! ████ know, but they won't fix it. Posts are being lost into the ether, uncounted! Baby posts are being destroyed!

Anyway i hate to tell you all this, it's sad, it's scary, it rocked my posting experience TO THE CORE, but I would rather die in the light of Truth than die in the shadow of lies. Goonspeed and god bless-if enough people see this and start asking their own questions maybe my life won't lost be in vain

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

But that can't be. ████ was deleted FIVE YEARS AGO!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 19, 2020

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

But that can't be. ████ was deleted FIVE YEARS AGO!
It was all part of a huge cover-up. Deleted the forum, banned half the ███████ (the ones asking questions!), gassed the whole place to try and ███████ ███ ████████, but I've been talking to some of the posters they missed, and let me tell you this is the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to this-it goes way back.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 19, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

poo poo I thought I would have more support here but maybe this was a mistake. 20 views and nobody is asking question?

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE IN ON THIS WITH THE ████?

gently caress

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Prof. Crocodile

FluffieDuckie

i knew :colbert:

i also have a post count of █████

there's one secret ████ don't want you to know:

posts in the ███ forum add to post count so just post there to make up for your missing ████ posts

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jul 19, 2020

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Prof. Crocodile

██

Prof. Crocodile

███████████

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Motherof God!

I can’t believe it’s not butter!

And here I was thinking this whole time AHAHA can you imagine? Me? THINKING? Ahahaha... I’ll be right back **Laughing and coughing** ok, back omg

Anyway, I’m with you Kaiser Schnitzel- this place here is a real nice place you got here. WE got here.

I’m done.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Im glad that everything in byob is fine and safe and that we are protected by our benevolent overlords

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hopefully everyone has calmed down now about this
everyone just needs to chill
lets all take a deep breath
peaceful meditation

my oh my that feels better
exhale slowly

initiate slow breathing

and exhale very slowly again
move your arms around very slowly in circular motions

and breathe

pull up on each elbow and stretch
repeat several times until you feel good
initiate slow breathing again
sit quietly
open your eyes and observe the world around you
now take a deep breath
exhale
roll your shoulder forward and backward

nut

lol seems like everyone is pretty happy op! Weird thread

FluffieDuckie

this is █ clear ████████ power and i'm going ████████████████ henceforth and indubitably

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jul 19, 2020

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is █ clear ████████ power and i'm going ████████████████ henceforth and indubitably

haha yeah i guess i am pretty strong thanks for noticing

Prof. Crocodile

really, i feel sorry for the posters who weren't re-educated.

Puppy Galaxy

i'm █

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

I am exposing it

also have you ever noticed how (USER WAS PUT INTO WITNESS PROTECTION FOR THIS POST PLEASE READ ON)

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I don’t have much time. I found ██████ and we swiped one of the ████ phones and I am posting on it but it’s android and I don’t know how anything works. SAVE YOURSELVES AND TELL THE OTHERSS. DONT GO TO ███ ███ IS ONE OF THEM NOW! I didn’t think it would come to this but armed resistance is our only option at this point. Oh god I hear footsteps coming again and he’s whistling ‘I’m a pee man on the land’

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jul 19, 2020

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Luvcow posted:

peaceful meditation

exhale slowly

initiate slow breathing

and breathe

sit quietly
now take a deep breath
exhale
:same:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Another ████ success story!

more falafel please

forums poster

haha! this was a very good joke, byob friends! I love that we can joke about these things since none of that could ever happen here! posting in byob is so great that I can't even imagine something like ████ ever being a problem! orbs!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

peaceful meditation

exhale slowly

initiate slow breathing

and breathe

sit quietly
now take a deep breath
exhale

that was nice, I could feel all the ████████ draining from my ████████. well, not all of it, that would be a waking nightmare from which no ████████ could ever return, haha.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
sounds like you need a sub to Mom VPN, op

slumpy