Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
*brushes back my neon orange hair*

Alright! My move! I draw one card and send two cards to my discard pile! This lets me play two energy cards and bring Combat Fish onto the field!

Your move!

(I must win! If I do not, I will never save the orphans or my long lost identical twin brother who I thought was dead!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
It's me, big gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBIsZlV1jHk

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
You fool! You've not realized that this battlefield is an Adult Novelty Store!

That gives my Dick Johnson card a Turgid bonus of 30 attack power!

Try again in about a hundred years, kid.

LastGoodBoy

Oh, I realized, Iron Chef. What you failed to realize is I have this in my hand! I play Small Town Christian Licensing Board, negating the effects of your Adult Novelty Store on Sundays, which would be today!

Prof. Crocodile

i am the highly invested spectator watching slackjawed and blushing with a drop of sweat on my forehead, narrating every move in disbelief as if it is the most amazing and unexpected thing I have every seen in my life

not sure i'm a fellow competitor, a love interest, or a mentor but i can tell you this much: i cannot BELIEVE this poo poo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am the shadowy figure watching from afar who says something cryptic before swirling my cape and leaving

*cut to commercial for totinos pizza rollsİ*

Iron Chef Ramen

Aha! You didn't read the card, did you? Small Town Christian Licensing Board can only target non-Church aligned creatures, and Dick Johnson has the subtype Youth Minister!

This is end now!

Your Centennial Anal Beads will be mine!

LastGoodBoy

Aaah no!

(This can't end like this! I must rescue the orphans!)

*draws card, smirks*

Your plan would have worked, if it wasn't for this! I play Planned Parenthood Center! Dick Johnson's attack is safely diverted from me to the Planned Parenthood Center, negating all damage!

Next, I sacrifice three cardboard box energy cards to play Supple Young Child to the field! Next, I activate Lost The Remote In The Couch! This card lets me shuffle five cards from my hand into my deck in order to pull any one card I choose from it! The card I choose is... Child Molestation Accusation! I attach it to YOUR Dick Johnson, reducing his attack power to 2!

Finally, I set twenty cards face down on the play patio and end my turn.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Iron Chef Ramen

*cocks eyebrow*

Interesting...

I use 2 chakra counters to play Under The Bus. I use its ability to sacrifice Dick Johnson, and use the Social Ostracism points it generates to search my deck for...

*shuffle shuffle*

poo poo.

*shuffle shuffle*

I didn't put it in this one. Uh...

*shuffle shuffle*

Inania's Left Ring Finger, in flip mode!

Curses! Foiled by grabbing the wrong deck!

LastGoodBoy

Inania's Left Ring Finger?! There's only three people in the world who possess that card. Where did you get that?

Iron Chef Ramen

I won it in a High Stakes Trading Card Game from...

Your cousin!!!

That's right! I'm the reason he lost his mind and shot up the Sunny Greens Morgue! He couldn't deal with the shame of losing his prized possession to me! And now I will use it to destroy you!

gently caress, what deck is this? I'm afraid to deck search now, gently caress.

LastGoodBoy

My cousin received that card from our sensei... He took us in and taught us how to play card games when our parents were killed in that freak accidental car crash that was in no way caused by any nefarious people...

I will beat you and redeem Cousin Blimbo's honor!

I play this card I had in my pocket the whole time! Chicago: The Windy City! This card blows all face up cards on your side of the play patio onto the floor for the dog to chew up!

Stooge

:five:

Prof. Crocodile

LastGoodBoy posted:

Inania's Left Ring Finger?! There's only three people in the world who possess that card. Where did you get that?

Inania's Left Ring Finger!? Waaaaaa!? I can't believe it!!!

Prof. Crocodile

LastGoodBoy posted:

My cousin received that card from our sensei... He took us in and taught us how to play card games when our parents were killed in that freak accidental car crash that was in no way caused by any nefarious people...

I will beat you and redeem Cousin Blimbo's honor!

I play this card I had in my pocket the whole time! Chicago: The Windy City! This card blows all face up cards on your side of the play patio onto the floor for the dog to chew up!

Chicago: The Windy City!? Waaaaaa!? I can't believe it!!!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 20, 2020

nut

casting mirror force on the twin towers

Stooge

nut posted:

casting mirror force on the twin towers

oh no, you'll destroy the bush residence

LastGoodBoy

(I must win and redeem Cousin Blimbo! I must win and become the Mayor of Card Games!)

Iron Chef Ramen

The Windy City? Hahaha!

I play the 1978 Citigroup Center to your side of the patio! Normally a resource card that produces Dolla Dolla Bills each turn, it has an interesting effect when The Windy City is in play!

Now watch as the powerful winds you've created cause the Citigroup Center to crumble and fall, crushing your Combat Fish and deducting $320 million from your Networth Points!

LastGoodBoy

Heh, just as I thought you'd do. You seem to have forgotten my twenty facedown cards. I activate the first of them, Government Bailout! This negates the effect of your Citigroup Center and, with the activation of my next facedown card, Greasy Greased Palms, I turn that $320 million loss into an under the table gain!

Stooge

At the tills in a supermarket:

Cashier: ok sir, that'll be 3 dollars. Cash or card?

My already outlandish, spiked, hair grows to even larger proportions as it swells with excitement.

Me: Card you say? So be it, worthy challenger!

*whips out a wrist mounted gaming patio*

Me: I play expired credit card in attack mode and its special ability "fumbling round in my wallet" allows me to special summon "cheque that will definitely bounce" directly to the field

Cashier: security!? Yeah - he's back again.

frump truck

hello... again!

I send a self-addressed stamped envelope to mcdonalds so that they can send me two monopoly contest game pieces free of charge

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Stooge posted:

My already outlandish, spiked, hair grows to even larger proportions as it swells with excitement.

Me: I play expired credit card in attack mode and its special ability "fumbling round in my wallet" allows me to special summon "cheque that will definitely bounce" directly to the field

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

:smuggo: go fish

ty nesamdoom!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Stooge posted:

:laffo:

frump truck

hello... again!

oh sweet its marvin gardens and also a coupon for a free small fry with purchase of sandwich

LastGoodBoy

Ha! You've activated Combat Fish's special ability: spawning season! I can add an additional five Combat Fish from my deck to my hand and set them on the play patio! They also get a bonus 20 attack each thanks to my Smoked Salmon card!

Manifisto

LastGoodBoy posted:

Ha! You've activated Combat Fish's special ability: spawning season! I can add an additional five Combat Fish from my deck to my hand and set them on the play patio! They also get a bonus 20 attack each thanks to my Smoked Salmon card!

I play my candiru trap card, rip your peehole

ty nesamdoom!

LastGoodBoy

Manifisto posted:

I play my candiru trap card, rip your peehole

Or so you would, if I didn't have... THIS! FISHERMAN'S CONDOM!

Manifisto

LastGoodBoy posted:

Or so you would, if I didn't have... THIS! FISHERMAN'S CONDOM!

that's a piece of kelp, op

your saving throw has failed

ty nesamdoom!

LastGoodBoy

Manifisto posted:

that's a piece of kelp, op

your saving throw has failed

Bwaaaaa! It cannot be!

This game is far from over! My penis may be mangled, but I'm still in it to win it!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have to play it, it's in the rules; I have no other card to play!

**runs afk to take a leak**

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

truth

ty nesamdoom!