Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Do you have a Costco membership? Does your local Costco have an item called "NoSugar Keto Cups"? They are like this: https://thenosugarcompany.com/products/no-sugar-keto-cup-dark-chocolate-peanut-butter but your Costco will likely have them packaged like this: https://imgur.com/gallery/cTlGbWu

Mine doesn't (gently caress my backwater Costco) and I am looking for someone to purchase a few of these and have them shipped to me. They are available at Costco for $14.99, but elsewhere online for $34.99. That's an insane $20 markup. I'd like you to pick up several boxes and mail them to me and I will pay you for your time. I'd easily slide you a $20 + pay for shipping if you'll grab me at least 5 boxes. Let me know if your Costco has them and what you are looking for to buy them and ship them too me. Depending on the size of the item, you may be able to just stick them in a priority-flat rate box and be done with it. I just don't know how large the box is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jfff
Oct 27, 2003
indeed
Will check my local Costco for this item on Friday.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Post this in the Costco thread in GBS with an item number and someone should be able to do a IAI lookup in the as400 for stock.
I would but never renewed my as400 access years ago (employee)

Edit: I think it was IAI. Been awhile since I did lookups

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Meydey posted:

Post this in the Costco thread in GBS with an item number and someone should be able to do a IAI lookup in the as400 for stock.
I would but never renewed my as400 access years ago (employee)

Edit: I think it was IAI. Been awhile since I did lookups

I'll try this and didn't know this was a thing, but I don't have an item number. It's not available on the website. If it was i'd just order them from the website. The images I have don't have an item number shown.

trunkwontopen
Apr 7, 2007
I am a CARTOON BEAR!
I can check this tomorrow and report back.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Someone in the Costco thread was able to tell me they are only sold on the west coast at the moment. Makes sense, as the poster of the pics was in Folsom, CA.

So, still looking for someone to try and find these but I wouldn't bother looking unless you are on the west coast.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I had a contact on the Servicedesk look these up
Item 1454254
Bay Area Regional item only (San Fran area)

trunkwontopen
Apr 7, 2007
I am a CARTOON BEAR!

Meydey posted:

I had a contact on the Servicedesk look these up
Item 1454254
Bay Area Regional item only (San Fran area)

Yeah lady at costco couldnt find it in their system.
GOOD LUCK SAN FRAN GOONS.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Increasing the offer to $25 + shipping if you'll snag me at least 7-8 bags of these. These are only available in a single area on the west coast unfortunately. I'm not the only one interested in these. Some people in the Costco thread that was recommended are also looking.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
I can help you out with this, but I am worried about them melting during shipping. They are showing at $18.29 on costco Instacart, if Costco isnt slammed this weekend I can and stop in and see if they are $15.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

bobbert posted:

I can help you out with this, but I am worried about them melting during shipping. They are showing at $18.29 on costco Instacart, if Costco isnt slammed this weekend I can and stop in and see if they are $15.

Melting during shipping was my concern too, especially from CA to NC. If you can grab a bunch, i'll slide you enough money to cover 2-day Priority Mail shipping and if you can easily find some of those disposable ice packs, those as well. So $25 + 2-day USPS Priority Mail + some ice packs if you can find them. Otherwise, if your freezer is big enough, you could try freezing before sending. If this is too much, I get it and don't sweat it. I appreciate you looking.

The one thing I would ask you to check is the expiration date. I'm not gonna pig out on these, just want enough to last for awhile. So if the expiration date is, for whatever reason, by the end of this year, just scrap the whole idea. I think these are made with almond butter and almond butter tends to have a lower shelf life, so while I don't expect the expiration date to be before the end of the year, who knows. I expect they have an expiration date of around May of next year.

Why am I willing to spend so much? On the company website, these are $34.99 compared to $14.99. That's a $20 markup for each box. If I get, like, 10 boxes, I'm spending an extra $200 vs $25 to you, $10 for ice packs and $25 for shipping. You are still helping me save money. Plus, these are 20x Peanut Butter and 10x Brownie vs just 30x Peanut Butter or 30x Brownie.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe

ShowTime posted:

Melting during shipping was my concern too, especially from CA to NC. If you can grab a bunch, i'll slide you enough money to cover 2-day Priority Mail shipping and if you can easily find some of those disposable ice packs, those as well. So $25 + 2-day USPS Priority Mail + some ice packs if you can find them. Otherwise, if your freezer is big enough, you could try freezing before sending. If this is too much, I get it and don't sweat it. I appreciate you looking.

The one thing I would ask you to check is the expiration date. I'm not gonna pig out on these, just want enough to last for awhile. So if the expiration date is, for whatever reason, by the end of this year, just scrap the whole idea. I think these are made with almond butter and almond butter tends to have a lower shelf life, so while I don't expect the expiration date to be before the end of the year, who knows. I expect they have an expiration date of around May of next year.

Why am I willing to spend so much? On the company website, these are $34.99 compared to $14.99. That's a $20 markup for each box. If I get, like, 10 boxes, I'm spending an extra $200 vs $25 to you, $10 for ice packs and $25 for shipping. You are still helping me save money. Plus, these are 20x Peanut Butter and 10x Brownie vs just 30x Peanut Butter or 30x Brownie.
I snagged 5 boxes of them pic attached with dates, I have a box with ice packs from another shipment that got here today. I can send them tomorrow if you send payment!

If it works out I can do another larger shipment in a week or two.

bobbert fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 28, 2020

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

bobbert posted:

I snagged 5 boxes of them pic attached with dates, I have a box with ice packs from another shipment that got here today. I can send them tomorrow if you send payment!

If it works out I can do another larger shipment in a week or two.

paypal: bob@blewbla.com

Awesome! Let me know what I owe you and i'll send money via Paypal. Not sure what it all worked out to with tax, shipping and the bonus from snagging them from me. I'll send payment tonight or super early tomorrow so you can send out tomorrow. Just let me know what it all adds up to.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This is the feel-good thread of the year

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This is the feel-good thread of the year

The boxes are full of sugar packets.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe

ShowTime posted:

Awesome! Let me know what I owe you and i'll send money via Paypal. Not sure what it all worked out to with tax, shipping and the bonus from snagging them from me. I'll send payment tonight or super early tomorrow so you can send out tomorrow. Just let me know what it all adds up to.

The Candy was $89.45 after tax
Shipping USPS Priority my insulated box with ice $ depending on location 7lb box to 30313 is $32.85

$122.30
+ bonus

I used instacart and getting the package picked up from my place give me whatever you think is fair, you don't want to pay retail price for them in the end.

Edit: Sent PM with paypal

bobbert fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 28, 2020

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

bobbert posted:

The Candy was $89.45 after tax
Shipping USPS Priority my insulated box with ice $ depending on location 7lb box to 30313 is $32.85

$122.30
+ bonus

I used instacart and getting the package picked up from my place give me whatever you think is fair, you don't want to pay retail price for them in the end.

Send me your paypal so I can send you some money. Thanks for picking these up.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

:five:

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Money sent!

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
Payment received emailed you your tracking# but I couldnt get pickup until tomorrow. Check tracking tomorrow night.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
All good! Objective accomplished. I should have enough of these to last for many months now. Hopefully they make their way to my local Costco, but we'll see what happens.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I never go into SA mart and pocket dialed my way inyo this thread by accident. I'm glad things worked out for you man/lady.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
Just put the box downstairs shot for the threadfans

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

One day my children will ask where I was when the user ShowTime got their peanut butter cups, and I’m posting to prove I really was here.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
Just posting to say that I've eaten almond butter (those little Justin's ones) packets more than a year expired and they still tasted perfectly fine and they had the correct consistency. Order enough for five years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goml23
Jan 31, 2001

Fatass
Just want to say, I was just at Costco earlier and I saw these. I don’t follow a Keto diet at all, but I almost bought a box because of this thread. Thanks.