Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That is a nice and busy last regular season game, Fletcher sticking out once again.

I'm sure the Catamounts'll do well with the next two games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

A little delayed, but here we play to be the THE KING OF TRASH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1gizH34ueY

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Catamounts made it to the final hurdles, with trophies under their belts. Time to eat some goats next game!

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Wait, if I’m interpreting the ranking system correctly, if we win the BCS Championship, we go Independent?

That’s a...that’s a big step up.

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

HereticMIND posted:

Wait, if I’m interpreting the ranking system correctly, if we win the BCS Championship, we go Independent?

That’s a...that’s a big step up.

That would be correct!

....and it might be more than we're ready for, but we'll see if that happens. Gotta beat Navy first!

e: Honestly, in every other one of these leagues I've tried, I've never ended up in a position where, in the trash division, my team was #1 or #2, and this was with standard rosters playing as UMass and other really just not good teams. You figure that schedule strength would hold off a team like that, but I guess that doesn't apply when everything is in chaos from using the 40 OVR rosters after simming out a few more seasons to get pretty much all of the 40 OVRs off of the teams.

Professor Duck fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Sep 25, 2020

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

Sorry for being behind, but here it is: THE QUEST FOR THE CRYSTAL FOOTBALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoKSOCORKCo

This took entirely too long to record! Our win borked just about the entire relegation system, and our win with BYU's movement out of the independents forced me to move 4 from most divisions, something I wasn't actually prepared for. In retrospect, I could've just altered the moves in the top, but what fun is simplicity? :v:

I think I'm going to maintain the current recording schedule going forward, but I want to look into a "twitch plays football" type of thing, but I might need to have someone being my "oordinator" calling off the plays from the chat, or some widget that allows for compiling a list of called plays outside of any chatroom banter.

When I take care of the preseason video, I'll be posting for player claims and also making my edits to the stadium for our performance. The Board of Trustees better not screw us on this..

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That was a close game of footyball, the Catas got it cinched though, cinched good and proper. They deserve that arena buff.

Here's hoping they don't get slaughtered next season! It won't be so bad under the careful guidance of Kruger Dunning, right?

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

BraveLittleToaster posted:

That was a close game of footyball, the Catas got it cinched though, cinched good and proper. They deserve that arena buff.

Here's hoping they don't get slaughtered next season! It won't be so bad under the careful guidance of Kruger Dunning, right?

We shall see!

Just a reminder for everyone: I will be putting out the claim-a-player requests soon. I haven't had a chance to record the pre-season episode yet that will get into all of the post-season stuff that I had to cut because...well, I wasn't prepared for how much a trash division team really borked everything :v: I'll explain on the video once its done.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
drat, that was an excellent game that really pushed you. A well-earned championshp.

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

So, after a little bit of a hiatus there, we're back! I have the preseason video all ready for y'all! We're taking a big gamble this year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDW6Fld9bA

Also, there's the matter of claiming players. There weren't too many offensive pickups, but there's plenty to choose from if you want to be on the team!
Here are the "rookies" (there's one JUCO in the bunch) that you can pick from. Give me a position and a name, at minimum. If you want a specific number, or some physical changes, I can do that, too!

WR: 2
TE: 1

C: 1
LE: 1
RE: 2 (1 non-starter)
DT: 3 (1 non-starter)
LB: 4 (2 non-starters)
CB: 2
FS: 1
SS: 1
P: 1

Make claims by next Saturday, and I should be back to my normal Sunday recording schedule for games. Stay tuned for our first home game in our newly renovated stadium :v:

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

>no RBs

This. This makes me sad. Oh well.

Thannir (pronounced TAN-er) Jacowicz (YAK-oh-vee-ch), #67, the smallest and angriest CB to have ever played college football, has declared for the Vermont Catamounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiftyBottle
Jan 1, 2009

radical
Can I have a LE named Neely Ball?