Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

FluffieDuckie posted:

Did you taste the donuts?
Yes. They were not as good as they looked.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

blaise rascal posted:

Yes. They were not as good as they looked.

:riker:

City of Glompton

they're really cute! sounds like a fun time was had by all

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
happy birthday blaise

:love:

sb hermit

Luvcow posted:

happy birthday blaise

Goons Are Gifts

I missed it because of timezones but

Luvcow posted:

happy birthday blaise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Thank you all so much for the well wishes! This was one of the most fun birthdays I've ever had.

Anyway, I trimmed down my stream recording to about 50 minutes of length. Here it is, in case you want to watch it for some reason. (I tried to be sensitive to everyone's privacy, so I deleted the chat log whenever it snuck into the video.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDW8u4C5pU

Maybe someday I'll stream again (but probably not record it again because editing these videos takes a lot of time). If I do go live again, I'll mention it in the hello & chat thread first, so keep an eye out there!

By the way, I went back and finished the pop up card I was working on during the stream:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant