Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

posting smiling
i shall simply bear the burden of my station, and wed the heiress who represents a strategic partnership in my family's political ambitions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
although i do resent her so, my bride to be. her frail countenance is no match for the hale young peasant girl who lives on the neighboring farm. how my heart yearns to simply leave my duties behind and follow my true love, even if it meant leaving my privileged life behind. but i absolutely couldn't betray my family's trust in this matter.

nut

She was a Domino's lady. I, a Pizza Hut ruffian. 'twas never meant to be.

posting smiling
would i be happy living a simple rustic life with sarah the unassuming peasant girl, or am i truly better suited to a pampered life with the outwardly elegant, but inwardly malevolent alaķnzybęth, the heiress to the throne???????????

nut

He doth 'twas a paladin. I, a paladin/rogue custom combinatorial dlc character i have modded in myself, capable of both shooting lightning and having incredibly effective prayers, ruler of light and shadow, stealer of hearts and minds, lovable yet fierocious, a perfect human is probably what you're thinking, but i'm also half alien, giving me laser powers.

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to marry another Assistant Account Manager. I wouldn't touch a filthy disgusting regular Account Manager with a ten foot pole.

posting smiling
twere that it was so easy to settle matters of the heart as matters of the state, which i attend to with a deft, instinctual touch. perhaps it is truly my destiny to lead the life i was born into. a life of important people and impactful decisions. but! will my place in the history books sooth my aching heart?

posting smiling
when i presented alaķnzybęth with a gift of a rose on st. valentine's day, she extinguished her cigarette in the petals. in a blatant display of disrespect in front of the visiting ambassador from the east. she simply cares nought for my heart nor my profession. but our marriage portends much bigger things than a simple valentine's snub...

Prof. Crocodile

all the other hufflepuff dudes were stoked when i got my hot slytherin gf, especially when i told them about all the kinky stuff she is into which is normally cool, but last week things got out of hand with the crucio spell and i wound up in madam pomfrey's office and it was v embarrassing

Twenty Four

marrying a frog with hopes that when we kiss on our wedding day he will turn into a prince

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I didn't have a pot to piss in. She did...

It was meant to be

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
gently caress: across class lines
marry: within class lines
kill: anyone who gets in my way :blastu:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
though the ample bosomed farmer's daughter continues to make eyes at me when my carriage passes by i feel compelled to continue my courtship of lady elaina and her impeccably inbred heritage despite her inability to formulate cohesive words and her frequent bouts of defecating herself during royal feasts

posting smiling

cda posted:

alnilam

cda posted:

ty manifisto

nut

cda posted:

Pissed Ape Sexist

Please seek love op; only a fool seeks logic in the chambers of the human heart. Set sail upon the solace of Sarah's assumedly ample bosom and ride the seas of passion on a course set for the coasts of provincial life and little fat babies

Prof. Crocodile

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Please seek love op; only a fool seeks logic in the chambers of the human heart. Set sail upon the solace of Sarah's assumedly ample bosom and ride the seas of passion on a course set for the coasts of provincial life and little fat babies

Do not follow this advice goodly OP!

The lord high chamberlain would love nothing more than to see you abandon your station for a commoner, and would doubtless use the ensuing scandal to discredit your family--a family which, i might remind you, clings but merely to a vestige of it's former glory and is in ever-increasing danger of falling from royal favor.

The shame that you bring onto your house--and the sting of your lost stipend--will last far longer than your infatuation with this lowborn strumpet.

Khanstant
i won't either but i just pay the respec fees and change my class

Honky Mao

Proletarian balls vs bourgeois cum capsules

Honky Mao

Faberge ben wa balls

nut

SorePotato posted:

Faberge ben wa balls

Honky Mao

87 karat gold flaked cum ropes sizzle and pop upon contact with my dumbass cigarette stained soul patch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth,
I stabbed myself in the cheek with a spork...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

we all know the type

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
College Valedictorian giving commencement speech: "And to Gary, a Junior in this school- I just couldn't possibly marry you, not now!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 1, 2020

Trying

'twas my store-brand fascinator that gave me away

old friend

posting smiling posted:

i shall simply bear the burden of my station, and wed the heiress who represents a strategic partnership in my family's political ambitions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

clap them cheeks