Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

we come on the sloop your mom/
my grandfather and me/
around Nassau town we did roam/
drinking all night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

What do American beer and having sex with Your Mom have in common?
They're both loving close to water.

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I'm gonna buy your mom and name her "my boat".

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

I had sex with your mom

wearing a lampshade

FluffieDuckie posted:

All aboard Your Mom

Stoner Sloth

convincing your mom to dress up and roleplay as a boat named 'Your Mom' (while i have sex with your mom)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

taking Your Mom port to port

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

getting Your Mom suspended on a dry platform so a team of dudes can bang the barnacles off her bottom

cda

by Hand Knit

Stoner Sloth posted:

convincing your mom to dress up and roleplay as a boat named 'Your Mom' (while i have sex with your mom)

This

Finger Prince

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. The boat in question being Your Mom. A large, ocean capable vessel.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Heh, just thought you should know that your mom crashed at my place last night...

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Dude, just saw your mom. She was looking pretty busted.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Both pictures shamelessly stolen from the excellent "Boat on boat action thread":

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776476

This one cracks me up:

cda

by Hand Knit

Jolo posted:

Both pictures shamelessly stolen from the excellent "Boat on boat action thread":

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776476

This one cracks me up:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Jolo posted:

Heh, just thought you should know that your mom crashed at my place last night...

Jolo

Planning on spending a lot of time on your mom this Sunday. Gonna bring a sack lunch, that's how long I'm gonna be on 'er. Gonna invite some friends to join me. Dave's gonna bring the worms. Our poles are ready. Gonna masturbate later while thinking about the fun boat trip this Sunday with my friends.

FutonForensic

sending Your Mom to the bottom of the ocean. calling up nautically obsessed director James Cameron to say hey, found this great shipwreck called Your Mom, maybe you could research it for your next movie. going with James Cameron to dive down into Your Mom. whispering underwater to James to say hey, you haven't known a boat wreck until you've hosed it. laughing to myself while James Cameron pathetically fucks Your Mom underwater in full scuba gear. i am no longer pranking you, i am pranking James Cameron.

google THIS

Pretending to laugh at the guy who named his boat "Uranus" but on the inside you're trying to make up a reason to kick him out of the boating club.

Jolo

FutonForensic posted:

sending Your Mom to the bottom of the ocean. calling up nautically obsessed director James Cameron to say hey, found this great shipwreck called Your Mom, maybe you could research it for your next movie. going with James Cameron to dive down into Your Mom. whispering underwater to James to say hey, you haven't known a boat wreck until you've hosed it. laughing to myself while James Cameron pathetically fucks Your Mom underwater in full scuba gear. i am no longer pranking you, i am pranking James Cameron.

Avatar 2 has been delayed indefinitely due to your mom, James Cameron has confirmed.

idiotsavant

google THIS posted:

Pretending to laugh at the guy who named his boat "Uranus" but on the inside you're trying to make up a reason to kick him out of the boating club.

insanely jealous that the man gets to gently caress his boats hot anus every day while all i have is a boston whaler named "buttercup"

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

listen man, i already battened down the hatches and swabbed Your Mom's poop deck

i got time to walk Your Mom's plank real quick but tbqh my friends and i are trying to see this movie, so like, can i get off early or what

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

HMS Your Mom (1775) A 12 gun Sloop-of-War, captured in 1794 in a brisk action with three French men-of-war. After a brave fight in which she took half a dozen French broadsides in her rear, Your Mom was boarded from the poop deck and carried into Toulon where she was filled with French sailors.

HMS Your Mom (1911) An Inexhaustible-class battleship mounting 8x 14" guns in twin turrets with a 12" armored belt. Sunk in 1916 at the Battle of Jutland after single-handedly engaging four Germans- SMS Prinz Eugen, SMS Derfflinger, SMS Friedrich der Grosse and SMS Kaiser Wilhelm. She was penetrated no less than 46 times by heavy German discharges and sunk, full of seamen, at 09:45. She now rests on her bottom in 69 fathoms.

old friend

cda posted:

named this boat enormous girthy cock, rammed it straight into your mom killing everyone on gboth vessels lol

Jaguars!

20000 BRT, b= 26m, fuel usage at vmax: 67t/day

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Aug 16, 2020

nut

nut

the tasteful pause at the thought that your mom might be pre-owned :discourse:

Jaguars!

yes

Jaguars!

Jaguars!

Jaguars!

oh dear

Prof. Crocodile

rip your mom

nut

drat, she had a lot more seamen last i saw your mom

Jaguars!

It was taking her round the cape what did 'er in.

Prof. Crocodile

pitiful. most disappointing.

BattleSausage

I'm butter side up, baby.

More like: Port of Entry

Jolo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

pitiful. most disappointing.

google THIS

Wow, Your Mom was just chugging along going about her business and suddenly went down for no apparent reason. As usual.

alnilam

lmao

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

Jaguars! posted:

20000 BRT, b= 26m, fuel usage at vmax: 67t/day

lol

also, drat that was a fun game