Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

i say swears online posted:

that everlast song but with mtw lyrics

edit

We've all seen a man at the liquor store beggin' for your change
The hair on his face is dirty, dread-locked, and full of mange
He asks a man for what he could spare, with shame in his eyes
"Boy, this guy must have no idea that Marx was funded by the power elite of his time to bring back materialism (an ancient Greek idea) in the form of "communism" to trick the people back into serfdom by co-opting the original anti-imperialist liberty movement from the American Revolution, " is all he replies

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm a dumb little baby with a weird dick, also I smell bad, also my class analysis is irrefutable

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

"No, I'm not a cop, uh, comrade"

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*rolls save vs. despotism

*rolls a 1

the glorious people's revolutionary party of dickdoldavia has determined that the people have determined for their best interests to spend the entirety of the national treasury on marble statues of our glorious and visionary leader The Voice of Labor

*4 months later the second thing the military coup does is pull down the statues

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

every chicken farmer a doctor and every doctor a chicken farmer.

landlords are chicken feed

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

rip shubel morgan

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

*hugs copy machine*

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Producing bucket after bucket of piping hot home made steel in the courtyard of my building to further the revolution

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
moist third worldists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i wish i could afford designer jeans