Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Ohhhhh a POD!!

I actually get this now. Months later.

BUMP - need more ideas to pitch to Larry David.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the gang are all self isolating for 14 days after george's mom tests positive

kramer starts leaving his apartment immediately, while george breaks quarantine to visit his mom in hospital, failing to even wear a face mask.

jerry tries to stave off boredom watching anime, while elaine is getting increasingly antsy for not being able to visit the fitness club

ultimately they are all arrested for homicidal negligence

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

more falafel please

forums poster

george gets a vaccine but doesn't have any swelling or pain at the injection site, so he thinks he got "placebod"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
jerry finally gets a break as airlines resume their normal operations, and allowing ripping on their food quality again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The restaurant where the usually eat has been converted to an ICU. They try to order lunch but can't find an open booth.

Horrible Butts
Jerry gives the soup nazi 0/5 on yelp after his mushroom soup “tastes like nothing.”

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Jerry: [ventilator noises]
Elaine: [ventilator noises]
George:
Kramer [ventilator noises]

Horrible Butts

Buttchocks posted:

George:

Time of death: The Summer of George.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Prof. Crocodile

Horrible Butts posted:

Jerry gives the soup nazi 0/5 on yelp after his mushroom soup “tastes like nothing.”

Oh crap I just got this joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Buttchocks posted:

George: