Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We all know know Hobby Lobby. It has been there over the years. Now some people have their issues with the chain, and hey, I get it. But in these trying times with so many issues facing us all, maybe it's time to put aside our differences and give a helping hand to our fellow human beings. Now as you may or may not know Hobby Lobby sells plenty of signs, mugs, and other knick-knacks with inspirational/religious/"funny" sayings and themes. Take, for instance, this sign of "The Cowboy's Ten Commandments":
https://imgur.com/a/uRe1Htc

There are of course, mugs such as these:
https://imgur.com/a/6o0K93G

So whaddaya say? Let's gussy up the ol' Hobby Lobby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

A mug that says: I came here to drink coffee and make crafts, and I'm all out of crafts!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

A mug that says: Mommy's #1 Pisspig

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

a mug that says "Benghazi?"

Escape From Noise

The ten crack commandments

nut

an apron with the twin towers printed beautifully on them but whoah you don't remember the twin towers being orange, upon closer inspection you notice that the structures are handcrafted from the finest cheese. The detailing is impeccable.

Beneath the cheese skyline, in Jester font it says "Old Cheddar, Never Forgeddar"

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

a mug that says "Benghazi?"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The ten crack commandments