Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mozi posted:

ONK!" his right arm slammed into Mario's face sending him flying backwards, his blue cape now fluttering in the air as the man was lashing out towards Mario's friend again, slamming him once more. Luigi, unaware of the man's ability to attack multiple enemies simultaneously, was confused :phoneline:

by advanced mathematics. "Mama mia, Mario! I just can't figure out how to solve X for x^1.8+2x(378√y) = 4x^y!" Mario knew the answer, though, and helpfully said ":phoneline:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"[censored string of racial abuse aimed at the Welsh]!" "This isn't the time for your hatred of lilting accents, Mario!" screamed Luigi as his balls :phoneline:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sunswipe posted:

"[censored string of racial abuse aimed at the Welsh]!" "This isn't the time for your hatred of lilting accents, Mario!" screamed Luigi as his balls :phoneline:

flew through the air like Nonna’s slow-simmered Sunday meatballs. “THATS-A GONNA LEAVE A MARK!” ejaculated Luigi, as he squatted down to prepare his :phoneline:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

flew through the air like Nonna’s slow-simmered Sunday meatballs. “THATS-A GONNA LEAVE A MARK!” ejaculated Luigi, as he squatted down to prepare his :phoneline:

dinner which consisted of an expired can of beans and an old butterscotch pudding cup. Suddenly his thoughts harkened back to the lonely old man he met on the street in Seattle who told him _______________________

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Star Me Kitten posted:

dinner which consisted of an expired can of beans and an old butterscotch pudding cup. Suddenly his thoughts harkened back to the lonely old man he met on the street in Seattle who told him _______________________

...that Bowser is actually three goombas in a costume and he needs to...

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

...that Bowser is actually three goombas in a costume and he needs to...

get a real job because hanging around with 'Princesses' and shaking down turtles for coins with his brother was :phoneline:

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Strumpie posted:

get a real job because hanging around with 'Princesses' and shaking down turtles for coins with his brother was :phoneline:

.... probably in violation of his parole. Also he'd promised his sponsor he'd stay off the mushrooms and seeing that juiced up loving plumber just ______

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Strangest Finch posted:

.... probably in violation of his parole. Also he'd promised his sponsor he'd stay off the mushrooms and seeing that juiced up loving plumber just ______

got him absolutely rock hard. And he couldn't be seduced again not after the last time when :phoneline:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

got him absolutely rock hard. And he couldn't be seduced again not after the last time when :phoneline:

he got caught balls deep in Birdo’s egg hole. “NOW YOUSE A-GOTTA EGG ALL-A OVER YOU FACE!” he had cried out as he emptied his plumber’s bag just as Daisy walked around the corner carrying a :phoneline:

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

he got caught balls deep in Birdo’s egg hole. “NOW YOUSE A-GOTTA EGG ALL-A OVER YOU FACE!” he had cried out as he emptied his plumber’s bag just as Daisy walked around the corner carrying a :phoneline:

small dead animal that looked suspiciously like the neighbours cat. "Look what I got for dinner, how do you want it :phoneline:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Jacada posted:

small dead animal that looked suspiciously like the neighbours cat. "Look what I got for dinner, how do you want it :phoneline:

How do you want, Mr President? As I began.......

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dancing to the rhytm of Ace of Base 1992 hit song "All that she wants"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

dancing to the rhytm of Ace of Base 1992 hit song "All that she wants"

AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ACE OF BASS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY :phoneline:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ACE OF BASS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY :phoneline:

learning fart ventriloquism. My farts sound like they’re from another room and I always say, “oh honey, must be something you ate, haha!” It’s just like living with someone else and I don’t even notice that :phoneline:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

learning fart ventriloquism. My farts sound like they’re from another room and I always say, “oh honey, must be something you ate, haha!” It’s just like living with someone else and I don’t even notice that :phoneline:

my rancid rear end gas has stained the walls yellow and the neighbours cat doesn't come around anymore but at least :phoneline:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Strumpie posted:

my rancid rear end gas has stained the walls yellow and the neighbours cat doesn't come around anymore but at least :phoneline:

i've been able to scrape my walls and sell the resulting paste as "natural homeopathic :phoneline:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

i've been able to scrape my walls and sell the resulting paste as "natural homeopathic :phoneline:

melatonin. It gives me great pleasure to know millions of people are getting a good night’s sleep thanks to my body’s inability to process :phoneline:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

melatonin. It gives me great pleasure to know millions of people are getting a good night’s sleep thanks to my body’s inability to process :phoneline:

dairy produce. But enough of this, back to the saga of my itchy :phoneline:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Sunswipe posted:

dairy produce. But enough of this, back to the saga of my itchy :phoneline:

and Scratchy fanfic. In my latest tome, the story begins with the twin suns of Tatooine rising above the desert as :phoneline:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
a giant eyeball and a boy aggressively eating a hamburger come into view. They stop suddenly and point to something in the far distance and after a few seconds _____________

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

Star Me Kitten posted:

a giant eyeball and a boy aggressively eating a hamburger come into view. They stop suddenly and point to something in the far distance and after a few seconds _____________

a huge beaver appears, furry and wet. It stops and looks at the boy and points slowly at his :phoneline:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Jacada posted:

a huge beaver appears, furry and wet. It stops and looks at the boy and points slowly at his :phoneline:

hamburger and then at his mouth. Suddenly a giant :phoneline:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
THE END sign appears on the horizon.