Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Post about the DNC here. We didn't have a thread for night one, so I'm making one in preparation for night two.

Where is this being held?
It was SUPPOSED to be held in Milwaukee, but then a pandemic happened and it's being done almost 100% virtually. There are still Democratic Party people in Milwaukee, but they're almost all Wisconsinites.

Who are speaking?
If you were looking forward to Bernie Sanders speaking, you blew it! He already spoke on Monday inside a log cabin. Here are some notable speakers for the next three days:
-B-Rock ""The Islamic Shock" Hussein "Super-Allah" Obama
-The Clintons (separately)
-Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
-John Kerry
-Jill Biden
-Gabrielle Giffords
-Tammy Duckworth
-Nancy Peolsi
-Pretty much everyone else who didn't beat Biden in the primaries
...and, of course, Joe Biden & Kamala Harris

Where can I watch this?
Pretty much everywhere you can think of, except Fox News.

How should I post?
While I personally believe TV IV-style posting is fine during the broadcasts, I would take a long, hard look at every post you make before hitting the submit button. I'm certain that the mods are going to probate anyone who breaks the D&D rules or tries to skirt around them. Obviously I have no power, but SOMEONE has to make this thread.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzyXDaizgY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU