Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Fritz the Horse posted:

the RNC is full-on fascist.

maybe you've been joking about "lol Republicans are fascists"

but no, it's extremely true

endless praising of Dear Leader for his many Big Strong accomplishments

Yeah his many Big Strong Accomplishments like:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well I pity you Americans for your limited choices on the right-left spectrum but it is starting to be a pretty big distance on just the right spectrum alone. Holy poo poo this whole thing is just insane. I can't believe it is down to "basic sanity, morals and decorum" and "a poo poo-caked clown car with a trunk full of cocaine being driven by the worst fuckbasket in world history with Rita Repulsa calling shotgun spreading COVID everywhere".

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

DarkCrawler posted:

Well I pity you Americans for your limited choices on the right-left spectrum but it is starting to be a pretty big distance on just the right spectrum alone. Holy poo poo this whole thing is just insane. I can't believe it is down to "basic sanity, morals and decorum" and "a poo poo-caked clown car with a trunk full of cocaine being driven by the worst fuckbasket in world history with Rita Repulsa calling shotgun spreading COVID everywhere".

Yup! And we're not even sure which of the two we're gonna choose! (Well which is gonna "win," we know who will get more votes (nope, we've never fixed that little glitch)).

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
I wound up having something else to do last night. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The RNC: Unhinged but also boring

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DarkCrawler posted:

Rita Repulsa eventually changed sides after being purified :goonsay: and I think we're well past the point of redemption for the fuckbasket industry.

poo poo-caked Clown Car is pretty spot on, though. Ignoring social distancing, huffing each others and own farts, all checks out.

Edit: I skipped it myself, other than I lurk in threads like these. I was surprised (but not surprised) how little it was being commented on.

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Aug 28, 2020

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MeckCounty/status/1299332481792053249

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
oh no how terrible

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

What’s the context here?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Malkina_ posted:

What’s the context here?

it was ivanka finishing her dumb speech i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Catching up on this, a lot of it really is very nazi. Like building an American nation that will last a hundred years, the constant fearmongering about the others, the aesthetic in general. All they're missing is a charismatic speaker.