Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Wifi Toilet posted:

Trek horney posting

Finally. Something I can relate to. I always preferred Jadzia Dax myself and Terry Farrell is aging better than Patrick Stewart.

Also, boob window.

I'd also like to point out that Nicole De Boer is as stunning now as she has ever been.

Halfway through this post I forgot this was the butt thread not the boob thread. Absolutely not the least bit sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Valko posted:

Finally. Something I can relate to. I always preferred Jadzia Dax myself and Terry Farrell is aging better than Patrick Stewart.

Also, boob window.

I'd also like to point out that Nicole De Boer is as stunning now as she has ever been.

Halfway through this post I forgot this was the butt thread not the boob thread. Absolutely not the least bit sorry.

Klingon fashion is lightyears beyond our own. Also, how dare you mention those Trek ladies and ageless beauty without including Nichelle and Nana.

Oh, this is the Butt thread? Oops, here's some content:

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Guys are you aware you are sexualizing these women? That's not okay and you will be punished

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hello, this is butt

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Phlegmish posted:

Hello, this is butt

HI BUTT, I PIDERMAN

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
The chest thread took a dark turn. It will probably happen here too. Close the thread OP.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I think we'll be alright as long as nobody posts nazi asses or cartoon children's butts, which seems to be what's going on in there

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://yocto.scrolller.com/a-minute-of-excellence-9c28ygx224.mp4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Valko posted:

The chest thread took a dark turn. It will probably happen here too. Close the thread OP.

Would you calm down? Jesus.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Would you calm down? Jesus.

The poor man is in distress over recent events.

It's ok, Valko. Do a happy dance to reach your happy place!

You can't dance and stay uptight!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Valko posted:

Counterpoint:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Magnificent.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The crisis is already passed. Rump and Chest threads stand tall, and imo stronger than ever. I think poor Valko had an anxiety attack or something. It's ok mang, come back when you feel better. Tis all water under the bridge now.

Anyway here's a rump from some kinda poo poo. Fate series I think?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Hell yeah, butts rule! I'm currently sitting on mine right now.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

Hell yeah, butts rule! I'm currently sitting on mine right now.

Dude me too! :respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheAardvark posted:

Hey y'all. We're not against horny threads, but I don't think we're going to make them a permanent fixture of GBS.

If you have a novel or funny subject, fire away.