Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
actually I think you'll find they're action figures not toys :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
love between a grown man and an anime girl IS normal. time 2 step up ur game ladies

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sativa is the head high, you're like- floating in the clouds, and you're thinking about how awesome it would be to BE a cloud, and then you're like "whoa, if I were a cloud, I could float around all day and just like..."

Indica it's where you and your couch are ONE man, you sprouted roots out of your rear end and legs, and you're l o c k e d d o w n man! You're not going anywhere, if you made plans for the rest of the day, you f u c k e d u p man! Why? What were you thinking? You can't even get up to take a piss, how are you going to go to 11am Physics when you're as hosed up as you are?

Hybrid yeah man gently caress it let's learn that new song and paint that mural and write that essay and ask that girl out and make that new song and code that program and beat that new game and

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Actually, spiders ARE insects now.

Chewbecca

Whether or not you enjoyed it is irrelevant, the Star Wars Lego Game simply isn't canon.

..Yes of course that matters.

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Aug 25, 2020

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Macnult

old but relevant

Macnult

:goonsay: you're not playing as zelda, actually.. you're playing as Link

Macnult

:goonsay: it's not a donkey, it's a gorilla

Manifisto

well, technically, when you're adjusting the space between all the letter in a uniform way, it's called "tracking" not "kerning"

or "keming" as we typography nerds like to say, haha

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Bats aren't bugs!

frump truck

hello... again!

sometimes snitches don't get stitches. sometimes snitches walk away perfectly healthy

Prof. Crocodile

there are circumstances--although admittedly rare--in which the wu-tang clan are to be hosed with

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

there are circumstances--although admittedly rare--in which the wu-tang clan are to be hosed with

Ashton Kutcher: Next up on Punk'd! I get the Wu-Tang Clan real good!

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

love between a grown man and an anime girl IS normal. time 2 step up ur game ladies

lol how'd i miss this one

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Do or do not, there's still always triceratops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
March 15

On T.A. 3019, March 15, Sam and Frodo officially enter Mordor having escaped the Tower of Cirith Ungol, after the ring bearer was stabbed by Shelob.

It then takes them 10 days to trek across the plains of Mordor, posing as Orcs, and finally reaching Mount Doom.

They simply walked in.

Prof. Crocodile

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

March 15

On T.A. 3019, March 15, Sam and Frodo officially enter Mordor having escaped the Tower of Cirith Ungol, after the ring bearer was stabbed by Shelob.

It then takes them 10 days to trek across the plains of Mordor, posing as Orcs, and finally reaching Mount Doom.

They simply walked in.

huge if true

xcheopis

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

March 15

They simply walked in.

lol
Boromir's ghost: son of a..

Chewbecca

Despite what you may have heard, bitches ain't poo poo but hos and tricks

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

frump truck

hello... again!

a stitch in time usually only saves four or five, tops

frump truck

hello... again!

SUMMER 2020 TRENDWATCH
WHAT'S HOT: two in the bush
WHAT'S NOT: bird in your hand

Khanstant
for sale: baby shoes, never worn (by a baby but were worn on an adult's hand as a temporary puppet to cheer up a sad wife who never wore baby shoes either)

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
nice factoid!!!!

lmao not. for the last time no, that's not true. listen up buttercup.

the folk taxonomy designation 'daddy longlegs' actually refers to two wildly different animals. in north america a daddy longlegs is a member of pholcidae, a genus of spider with a venomous bite. congrats, this part is true. yes, only to bugs. no, it can't penetrate human flesh.

HOWEVER in the uk a daddy longlegs is a cranefly:
-they do not even have mouths.
-they are not poisonous.
-they cannot bite, they cant even eat.
-stop telling me this factoid, it is not true

there is nothing unreasonable about how upset i am, you're being unreasonable by propagating this tired falsehood

Peanut Butter fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Aug 26, 2020

Chewbecca

Khanstant posted:

for sale: baby shoes, never worn (by a baby but were worn on an adult's hand as a temporary puppet to cheer up a sad wife who never wore baby shoes either)

Did you mean this for the microfiction Thread lmbo

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Chewbecca posted:

Did you mean this for the microfiction Thread lmbo

I took it as him saying that the common micro story wasn't the whole truth. But your assumption makes more sense.

Khanstant

Peanut Butter posted:

nice factoid!!!!

lmao not. for the last time no, that's not true. listen up buttercup.

the folk taxonomy designation 'daddy longlegs' actually refers to two wildly different animals. in north america a daddy longlegs is a member of pholcidae, a genus of spider with a venomous bite. congrats, this part is true. yes, only to bugs. no, it can't penetrate human flesh.

HOWEVER in the uk a daddy longlegs is a cranefly:
-they do not even have mouths.
-they are not poisonous.
-they cannot bite, they cant even eat.
-stop telling me this factoid, it is not true

there is nothing unreasonable about how upset i am, you're being unreasonable by propagating this tired falsehood

actually daddy long legs is what women call me (bc of the neck tat that says "call me daddy long legs")

Finger Prince

Khanstant posted:

actually daddy long legs is what women call me (bc of the neck tat that says "call me daddy long legs")

(the tattooist forgot the comma)

xcheopis

Khanstant posted:

All the downtown ladies call him "Treetop Lover"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The only difference between a "fuckton" and a "metric fuckton" is the accent in which you pronounce it, depending on where you live.

Prof. Crocodile

you CAN see john cena. he is very large and frankly quite hard to miss.

Ass-penny

:lmao: y'all are killen it ITT

I'm trying to think of a joke but just wanted to let you know.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Actually the real 50 Cent went out like a gangster.

This bro we have here now went out with Vivica, three months after Wangsta.

Chewbecca

As I also discussed on the show, my only real concern is that the women involved -- who apparently require a "bucket and a mop" -- get the medical care they require. My doctor wife's differential diagnosis: bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, or trichomonis.

google THIS

Listen, I'm a boy, and that milkshake definitely did not bring me to the yard. I have witnesses.

Finger Prince

Listen lady, I don't know nothing about no milkshakes, I'm just here to install the sprinkler system.

Prof. Crocodile

fluent japanese speakers like myself know that the correct pronunciation is in fact 'pokeymans'

nut

it’s not junk it’s my rear end

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

it’s not junk it’s my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

I can see why that song is catchy but those examples aren't ironic. They don't fit the definition of irony.